BLOCKER CARB-BLOCK - 100 caps
Nutritional Facts BLOCKER CARB-BLOCK - 100 caps
|Information BLOCKER CARB-BLOCK - 100 caps|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Dry extract of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris)||2400mg||++|
|Nopal dry extract (Opuntia Ficus-Indica)||1800mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dry bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris), dry nopal extract (Opuntia ficus-indica L.) anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate) and chromium picolinate, capsule (gelatin and colour E171). It may contain traces of gluten, eggs, milk, fish and soy.|
How to take BLOCKER CARB-BLOCK - 100 caps:Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before each main meal.
- White Bean and Opuntia extract
- It contains Chromium Picolinate
- It reduces the absorption of most fats and carbohydrates
- It reduces appetite
- Support during weight control diets
What is Blocker Carb-Block?
Blocker Carb Block by 3XL Nutrition is a food supplement that acts as a fats and carbohydrates blocker thus helping to reduce the absorption of these nutrients from the food we eat.
Which are the properties of Blocker Carb-Block?
This product has been especially designed to reduce the number of calories from our daily diet and to support the processes of fat loss and definition.
Main Ingredients of Blocker Carb-Block:
- White bean extract: it blocks the assimilation of carbohydrates from our diet. The resulting effect is a minor energy consumption, low glucose levels in blood (and consequently, lower levels of insulin), and a reduction in the amount of stored body fats.
- Nopal extract (Opuntia ficus indica L.): a plant from the cacti family which reduces the assimilation of fats, promoting its elimination in a natural way. Due to its capacity to absorb the fats from food, it helps to regulate lipid parameters in blood (high cholesterol).
- Chromium picolinate: a highly important mineral that helps to maintain under control the levels of glucose in blood. Chromium picolinate is also a great appetite suppressant.
How to combine Blocker Carb-Block
Blocker Carb Block is a supplement that can be combined with a wide range of food supplement depending on our objectives. During phases of weight loss it is recommended to take it with supplements that help to maintain muscle mass such as whey protein, BCAA's, HMB or glutamine.
It can also be interesting to take it along with other supplements that support the process of fat loss, caffeine, L-carnitine or Garnicia cambogia.
Who is this product for?
- Ideal during phases of weight loss and for those who want a supplement that helps to reduce the percentage of calories ingested, fat, and carbohydrates.