KRE-ALKALYN EFX POWDER 100g
Nutritional Facts KRE-ALKALYN EFX POWDER 100g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information KRE-ALKALYN EFX POWDER 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (1.5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (3g)|
|Servings per container: 66|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Kre-Alkalyn® (Buffered Creatine Monohydrate).|
How to take KRE-ALKALYN EFX POWDER 100g:Mix a scoop (1.5g) with 120ml of water or your favourite drink, 30 minutes before training and another dose (1.5g) after training.
- Buffered Creatine Monohydrate (corrected pH)
- With pH 12
- 1.5g of Creatine per service
What is Kre-Alkalyn EFX Powder?
Kre-Alkalyn EFX Powder from All American EFX is a powdered nutritional supplement with buffered creatine monohydrate as its only ingredient.
Unlike other products, Kre-Alkalyn EXF has a patented manufacturing process that has allowed to increase the factor of pH up to 12 thereby promoting the stability of Creatine by synthesizing the molecules with buffered agents so that it goes directly to the muscles.
Properties of Kre-Alkalyn Powder Creatine
Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that is in the muscles and its taking as a complement supposes an excellent ergogenic help. There are several scientific studies that support these properties on the energy production and therefore, the capacity of anaerobic work. (1)
Beyond its effect on athletes activity, creatine has also been effective on ageing processes. (2) As we get older, there are two negative effects on strength and ability to perform activities of a certain physical component in our day to day. These effects are sarcopenia (degenerative loss of muscle mass and strength) and dynapenia (loss of strength and physical performance).
Some scientific research has indicated that to counteract these effects it is advisable to perform resistance training to increase muscle mass and strength, and in this sense, highlighting the important role of Creatine to increase muscle mass, strength and functional performance, concluding in healthy ageing. (2)
Who can take this supplement?
- Athletes and sportspeople
- Active people
1. Kendall KL, Smith AE, Graef JL, Fukuda DH, Luna JR, Beck TW, Cramer JT, Stout JR. Effects of four weeks of high-intensity interval training and creatine supplementation on critical power and anaerobic working capacity in college-aged men. J Strength Cond Res. 2009 Sep;23(6):1663-9. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181b1fd1f.
2. Devries MC, Phillips SM. “Creatine supplementation during resistance training in older adults — a meta-analysis”. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 2014; 46(6): 1194-1203. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000000220.