SUPER OMEGA 3-6-9 - 90 softgels
- Essential fatty acids
- High ALA content
- With EPA and DHA
- Vegetable and animal sources
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
What is Super Omega 3-6-9?
Super Omega 3-6-9 by Amix GreenDay is a food supplement in softgels made from linseed oil, fish oil and borage oil.
Thanks to the combination of several sources of fatty acids, this product becomes an indispensable supplement for those who want an extra supply of these fatty acids. Its softgels are easy to swallow.
Omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids
The Essential Fatty Acids, or simply EFAs, are a type of fat that perform important functions in our body. However, our own body cannot synthesize them on its own. Therefore, it is necessary to obtain them through food or dietary supplements like this one.
There are two important families of EFAs, omega-3 and omega-6.
Omega 3: omega 3 fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are available in the tissues of some fish and seafood. They are also available in some plants soy oil. Omega 3 has a series of interesting properties for our body. We want to highlight:
Types of Omega 3 essential fatty acids:
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Omega 6: Omega 6 fatty acids play a crucial role in many physiological tasks. They are particularly important for:
- Preserving the bone health (4)
- Regulating the metabolism (4)
- Stimulating the growth of the skin and hair (4)
The main Omega 6 fatty acid is:
- Linoleic Acid (LA)
Omega 9 is a type of monounsaturated fatty acid which contributes to regulating the blood cholesterol levels. Omega 9 fatty acids are also necessary for our organism. However, these are not considered essential because our body is able to produce them in small quantities as long as there are enough EFAs.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Those who want to meet their daily requirements of essential fatty acids
1. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.
2. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
3. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
4. Al-Khudairy L, Hartley L, Clar C, Flowers N, Hooper L, Rees K. Omega 6 fatty acids for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2015, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD011094. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011094.pub2.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||60mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||40mg|
|ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||60mg|
|ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||167mg|