ALA - 60 caps
- Antioxidant effect
- It helps to neutralise the damage produced by free radicals
- It regulates blood sugar
- It boosts other elements, such as vitamin C and E
Table of contents
ALA by Amix, which is Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), is a fatty acid that acts as a coenzyme and antioxidant inside the body.
ALA has the unique ability to neutralise free radicals within the aqueous and lipidic regions of the cells, as well as in intra and extra cellular environments. This is why it is known as a “universal antioxidant” due to its powerful capacity to neutralise a wide range of free radicals. But not only is it capable of neutralising free radicals, it is also able to recycle or regenerate various other important antioxidants, including vitamin C and glutathione, allowing that both of these can perform their functions correctly.
Free Radicals are molecules that lack an electron in their atomic orbit, due to the result of certain physiological processes produced inside our organism, or due to the action of external agents, such as pollution or solar radiation. Once they are generated, they will continue to spread, stealing electrons from the molecular composition of other healthy tissues, in order to balance their electric order. The main problem with this is that they may attack systems as important as DNA or cell membrane, causing pronounced oxidative damage. Our body possesses its own defence mechanisms in order to reduce and neutralise this phenomenon. However, there are circumstances in which it is not enough, for instance, when we get through a stressful situation, which reduces the potential of our immune system
To support our organism through external elements such as Alpha Lipoic Acid may help to stabilise the situation and preserve the health of the tissues.
- To maintain the integrity of the tissues by reducing the effect of Free Radicals
- Sugar breakdown for its later use as energy source, whose function is similar to that of group B vitamins.
- It works at cell level to produce energy. In order to achieve this, it acts as a coenzyme in the energy cycle of the cell, called citric acid cycle.
- It improves sensitivity to insulin, so that the muscle tissue can absorbe a greater amount of glucose instead of fat adipocytes. In this sense, it can also reduce appetite between meals.
- It promotes cardiovascular health, since it has a positive effect on the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Sportpeople and/or athletes who follow intensive training and who consequently produce a great concentration of Free Radicals
- People who are under a low caloric regime and who want to reduce their anxiety for food between meals
- Personas que buscan mejorar sus marcadores de salud People who want to improve their markers of health
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|