Amino acids Complex
- Accelerates muscle recovery
- Anti-catabolic and anabolic action
- With peptides of Pep-Form™ leucine
- Ration of bcaas 8:1:1
- Provides citrulline malate, Kre-Alkalyn, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn) and HMB.
What is Amino Leu-Core?
Amino Leu-Core™ from Amix is a complex of amino acids of unrivalled purity and bioavailability and which also contains a large quantity of Leucine amino acid peptides under the brand name PepForm™ and free form branched chain amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine).
What is the composition of Amino Leu-Core?
Principal components of Amino Leu-Core™ from Amix:
- Pep-Form™ provides a more effective delivery of nutrients to undertake protein synthesis and increase muscle development. Pep-Form provides high levels of leucine peptides from whey protein isolate. A series of studies had clearly shown that leucine directly activates a critical compound in the muscle called mTOR which is like a molecular switch that activates the machinery manufacturing muscle proteins. So leucine not only provides the building blocks for the synthesis of proteins, but also plays a critical role in the regulation of the process itself.
- The Amino Leu-core™ Amix formula also contains 4,5 grams of BCAA´s with a ratio of 8:1:1 of leucine-isoleucine-valine to provide an even greater boost to its powerful anabolic effect. A good supply of BCAAs is essential for achieving a sculpted body and for maintaining muscle mass, as they oxidise very easily during physical exercise. BCAA´s are indispensable to cellular growth, and therefor if there is a lack of BCAA´s muscle growth will be limited. The regular consumption of BCAA´s (branched chain amino acids) is recommended both before and after training to promote and increase nitrogen retention, reserving other amino acids during related metabolic processes for the repair and generation of muscle tissue.
- Amino Leu-core™ Amix provides the optimal combination of L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn) and Krealkalyn, which helps reduce accumulation of lactic acid in the muscle tissue, and therefore also helps to reduce recovery time following intense physical activity, whilst improving endurance and strength. In addition, it contains the Dual Action Matrix consisting of Kre-Alkalyn®, a creatine that has a higher pH than other forms of creatine, and Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®) that helps to increase explosive strength. For its part, Beta-alanine has the capacity to increase levels of carnosine in the tissue, helping maintain a balanced pH in the muscles. Citrulline malate regenerates ATP reserves and helps us to eliminate the lactic acid produced by intense training. Citrulline also helps us to expel ammonia, a toxic compound that our body produces to metabolize amino acids during intense physical exercise.
- Amix Amino Leu-core™ includes amongst its ingredients HMB (Hydroxy Methy Butyrate) which is a Leucine metabolite that helps to prevent muscle degradation (catabolism).
- It also contains Amix™ PhosphoMatrix, a unique combination of minerals such as dicalcium phosphate and dipotassium phosphate which helps maximise even more the anabolic effect on the body.
Who can benefit from taking Amino Leu-Core?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes that seek to improve their athletic performance, at the same time as optimizing their recovery
- Anyone who trains regularly and wants to increase their athletic performance