BCAA Elite Rate from Amix is a source of branched chain amino acids (BCAA). Branched chain amino acids are Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine, these amino acids are essential, which means that the body cannot synthesize them on its own and they must be incorporated through the diet or through nutritional supplements.
When we train, the first amino acids to be used by the muscle tissue to produce energy are the BCAAs, and it is therefore very important to quickly replace the levels of these amino acids to prevent muscle catabolism and favour growth.
Principal benefits of BCAA Elite Rate
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- It acts as energetic sustenance during exercise
- Contains Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in the ratio of 2:1:1.
- The perfect proportion for the correct assimilation of the BCAAs.
- Maximizes the preservation of muscle mass
- Increases the synthesis of proteins
- Favours recovery following training