BCAA ELITE RATE POWER 2:1:1 350g LEMON
Nutritional Facts BCAA ELITE RATE POWER 2:1:1 350g LEMON
|Information BCAA ELITE RATE POWER 2:1:1 350g LEMON|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (3g)|
|Servings per container: 116|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Acidifying agent: citric acid, flavoring, sweetener: sucralose Splenda ® and acesulfame K, pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6).|
How to take BCAA ELITE RATE POWER 2:1:1 350g LEMON:As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (3g) prior to physical activity and 1 teaspoon (3g) after physical activity.
BCAA Elite Rate Powder from Amix is a source of branched chain amino acids (BCAA). Branched chain amino acids are Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine, these amino acids are essential, which means that the body cannot synthesize them on its own and they must be incorporated through the diet or through sports supplements.
When we train, the first amino acids to be used by the muscle tissue to produce energy are the BCAAs, and it is therefore very important to quickly replace the levels of these amino acids to prevent muscle catabolism and favour growth.
Principal benefits of BCAA Elite Rate
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- It is a source of energy during exercise
- Contains Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in the ratio of 2:1:1.
- The perfect proportion for the correct assimilation of the BCAAs.
- Maximizes the preservation of muscle mass
- Increases the synthesis of proteins
- Favours recovery following training