BCAA GOLD 2:1:1 - 300 tabs
Nutritional Facts BCAA GOLD 2:1:1 - 300 tabs
|Information BCAA GOLD 2:1:1 - 300 tabs|
|Serving size: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving|
|Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, inulin, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, sodium stearyl fumarate, magnesium stearate.|
How to take BCAA GOLD 2:1:1 - 300 tabs:Take 3 tablets. To protect the muscle from degradation, we recommend you take 3 tablets 30 to 60 minutes prior to training. To accelerate recovery, take 3 tablets immediately after training. Take with water.
- Accelerates muscle recovery
- Fights against catabolism
- Provokes muscle growth and strength
- Contributes towards clean muscle mass
- Protects the muscle from degradation
BCAA Gold by Amix is a food supplement of branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) in tablets.
BCAA Gold contains an ideal proportion of branched amino acids: 2:1:1. Numerous studies have proven that this proportion is the most effective for a maximum intake of BCAAs, when it comes to muscle building a recovery.
Branched amino acids consist of Leucine, Valine, and Isoleucine, which are essential amino acids. Essential amino acids are those that the body cannot synthesize and we must therefore provide them through the diet or with supplements.
Due to its multiple functions, BCAA's are essential for the organism:
- They participate in the process of metabolism of many organs by providing nitrogen to the cells.
- They stimulate protein synthesis, improving absorption sustainably.
- They act as energy sustenance during muscle contraction.
- They diminish the sensation of fatigue during prolonged muscle exercise.
- They favour new muscle tissue building.
- Sportspeople and/or athletes who want to optimise muscle recovery after workout.
- Anyone who trains regularly and who wants to improve recovery and, at the same time, improve their body composition.