BCAA PEPFORM PEPTIDES - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts BCAA PEPFORM PEPTIDES - 90 caps
|Information BCAA PEPFORM PEPTIDES - 90 caps|
|Amount per serving|
|PepForm® BCAA's (Branched Amino Acids) Peptides||1000mg|
|Ingredients: PepForm® branched amino acid peptides BCAA (whey peptides), branched-chain amino acid peptides l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), gelatin capsule (pure gelatin of bovine origin, water, titanium dioxide colour), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide). May contain traces of egg, soy, gluten, crustaceans, nuts and peanuts.|
How to take BCAA PEPFORM PEPTIDES - 90 caps:Take as a food supplement, 2 capsules with 200ml of water 30-60 minutes before training and 1 capsule with 200ml of water after training.
- BCAA's peptides of great bioavailability
- Quick assimilation
- It promotes proteins synthesis
- It favours the development and recovery of muscles
- It improves physical performance
What is BCAA PepForm® by Amix?
BCAA’s PepForm® is a unique food supplement made of branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) created through a patented process that uses the most sophisticated technology in order to combine BCAA's free form with whey isolated peptides through fragmentation.
Which are the properties of BCAA PepForm® by Amix?
This product is one of the most highly anticipated, since it involves a formulation of BCAA's very different from conventional products. The structured peptides are assimilated extremely fast, which results in a greater efficiency of the BCAA's when it comes to favour the synthesis of proteins and promoting recovery processes.
The branched chain amino acids are three essential amino acids which the organism cannot synthesise on its own and which must be obtained through food. BCAA's also act as a energetic substrate during exercise when there is a glucose deficit and they also help to counter fatigue.
Who can benefit from BCAA PepForm® by Amix?
- All kinds of athletes who want to delay fatigue and to obtain an energetic substrate that complements the deposits of muscle glycogen.
- Athletes who are on a definition phase and who want to reduce their percentage of fat through a diet with caloric restriction, but who also must maintain a great amount of muscle mass.