- 500mg of white kidney bean extract per daily dose
- 50mg of CitriMax® per serving
- With chromium picolinate
What is Carb Blocker?
Carb Blocker by Amix is a food supplement in capsules made from white kidney bean.
What are the properties of Carb Blocker?
Main components of Carb Blocker by Amix:
- StarchLite® is a white kidney bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris).
- CitriMax® HCA
- Caralluma Fimbriata
- Gymnema Silvestre is a plant native to India. It is a sugar blocker that reduces the anxiety for sweet, inhibiting the appetite and the calorie intake.
- Chitosan from crustacean shells
- Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis): contributes to controlling the body weight, to the breakdown of lipids and helps to have a healthy body weight.
- Bioperine® is a standardized extract of Piper nigrum fruit. It helps to digest the toxins, to control the body weight and to preserve the natural digestive functions.
- Chromium picolinate
How to take Carb Blocker?
It is advisable to take 1 capsule with 200ml of water before the main meals (lunch and dinner).