- It provides 1500mg of L-Carnitine
- With 5mg of BioPerine®
CarniLine by Amix Nutrition is a food supplement made from L-Carnitine Tartrate, the most bioavailable form of carnitine, apart from being the active form in the body.
CarniLine also includes BioPerine®, an completely natural ingredient that helps to improve the absorption of L-Carnitine to obtain the best results.
L-Carnitine is a natural substance that is naturally synthesized by our liver from L-methionine and L-lysine. It is stored in practically every corner of our body, although it is mostly present in the muscle cells, including the heart.
One of the functions of carnitine is transporting long chain fatty acids to the cell and then, to the mitochondria. When this happens, fat can be transformed into ATP with a process known as 'beta-oxidation'. This will provide energy for the tissues that make up the organism, so that each system can perform its tasks for long periods of time.
L-carnitine is an endogenous molecule involved in the fatty acid metabolism, it is biosynthesized in the human body with the amino acids L-lysine and L-methionine. It transports fatty amino acid chain to the mitochondria, where the cells break down the fat and obtain energy.
Due to its involvement in the energy production, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can help to improve the muscle resistance, due to that extra energy supply. Moreover, it will help to preserve the stored glycogen in order to use more fat. Therefore, its greatest benefit will be supporting the reduction of the fat percentage.
L-Carnitine can relieve the post-workout muscle soreness, as well as associated muscle damage markers. Moreover, it does not alter the adaptation processes to create new muscle tissue.
- Active people and/or Athletes who want to lower their fat percentage, while having a good energy state.
- Anyone who wants to improve the physical composition while getting a plus in terms of the performance.
1. Pekala J, Patkowska-Sokola B, Bodkowski R, Jamroz D, Nowakowski P, Lochynski S, Librowski T. L-carnitine--metabolic functions and meaning in humans life. Curr Drug Metab. 2011 Sep;12(7):667-78.
2. Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb;282(2):E474-82.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 15|