CellEx Unlimited from Amix is a cell volumizer that was conceived as a result of highly innovative scientific research. It incorporates latest generation innovations. CellEx has 14 active components: Creatine Matrix, Glutamine Matrix, Arginine, Tri-Creatine Malate, Glutamine Alpha-ketoglutarate, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), L-tyrosine, Glycocyamine, L-Norvaline, L-Citrulline, Creatina Kre-Alkalyn®, Carnosyn™ (Beta Alanine), Taurine, Caffeine and more ingredients to achieve maximum, never before seen muscle growth.
- Achieves maximum muscle engorgement
- Recovers your energy level
- More strength, greater size and more performance
- Greater muscle growth.
CellEx Unlimited is a pre-trainer designed to provide you with the biggest burst of energy, strength, size, engorgement and performance ever seen in a similar supplement. CellEx quickly introduces a powerful load of nutrients into the muscle cells which wont go unnoticed. CellEx provides you with a constant source of energy and hydration.
Principal ingredients of CellEx
- CellEx MC&NO Formula (Muscle Cell & Nitric Oxide Volumizing Complex): a unique mix of creatines consisting of Kre-Alkalyn®, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn™) and Tri-Creatine malate which together with L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG), delivers a powerful volumizing and vasodilating effect, and in addition these components work synergistically with L-Citrulline, Taurine, caffeine and Cinnulin.
- Citrulline Malate: is responsible for regenerating the cellular energy reserves (ATP) and helping to eliminate lactic acid produced during training, and which subsequently causes stiffness. Lactic acid causes muscle fatigue.
- Caffeine: the stimulating nutrient par excellence. Caffeine increases energy consumption and thereby increases strength and performance, as well as being a diuretic agent.
- Taurine: taurine is an amino acid with energy properties as well as playing important structural roles, ideal for keeping us strong and with good endurance. Taurine also boosts absorption and in so doing the effects of caffeine.
- Glutamine: glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue. It is very important for building muscle mass and reducing cell catabolism.