COFFITIME - 90 caps
- Anhydrous caffeine and Guarana extract
- 150mg of caffeine
- 220mg of guarana extract
- Enriched with green tea extract, yerba mate extract and taurine
What is Coffitime?
Coffitime by Amix Nutrition is a food supplement in capsules made from anhydrous caffeine enriched with guarana extract, green tea extract, yerba mate extract and taurine.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule 45 minutes of doing physical exercise.
Coffitime and sports
Caffeine has the following properties:
- Reducing the perceived exertion
- Improving the reflexes
- Improving the physical performance
- Stimulating the use of the fat reserves
- Helping to enhance the fat burning processes
- Supporting the oxidation of stored fat
- Increasing the calorie expenditure
Taking caffeine improves the performance during endurance workouts in trained men.
Caffeine is a food supplement that affects the sport performance. In fact, caffeine can directly increase the muscle strength, as well as the strength of the skeletal muscle, which can significantly improve the performance.
What are the properties of Coffitime?
Apart from caffeine, Coffitime has the following components:
- Guarana extract: guarana (Paullinia cupana) is a plant native to Brazil that has properties to control the body weight and metabolic alterations.
- Green tea extract: it has thermogenic properties and stimulates the oxidation of fat, controlling the physical composition through the sympathetic activation of the thermogenesis.
- Yerba mate extract: it has become a herb that improves the metabolic health and helps us lose weight. Combining yerba mate with a long exercise will increase the oxidation of fatty acids and improve the satiety.
- Taurine: it is fundamental for many physiological processes, which are enhanced by the exogenous supply, potentially improving the endurance performance.
Who can benefit from Coffitime?
- People who need an extra dose of caffeine daily
1. Rahimi R. The effect of CYP1A2 genotype on the ergogenic properties of caffeine during resistance exercise: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Ir J Med Sci. 2018 Mar 12. doi: 10.1007/s11845-018-1780-7.
2. Tallis J, Duncan MJ, James RS. What can isolated skeletal muscle experiments tell us about the effects of caffeine on exercise performance? Br J Pharmacol. 2015 Aug;172(15):3703-13. doi: 10.1111/bph.13187.
3. Lima NDS, Numata EP, Mesquita LMS, Dias PH, Vilegas W, Gambero A, Ribeiro ML. Modulatory Effects of Guarana (Paullinia cupana) on Adipogenesis.Nutrients. 2017 Jun 20;9(6). pii: E635. doi: 10.3390/nu9060635.
4. Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999 Dec;70(6):1040-5.
5. Alkhatib A, Atcheson R. Yerba Maté (Ilex paraguariensis) Metabolic, Satiety, and Mood State Effects at Rest and during Prolonged Exercise. Nutrients. 2017 Aug 15;9(8). pii: E882. doi: 10.3390/nu9080882.
6. Waldron M, Patterson SD, Tallent J, Jeffries O. The Effects of an Oral Taurine Dose and Supplementation Period on Endurance Exercise Performance in Humans: A Meta-Analysis. Sports Med. 2018 Mar 15. doi: 10.1007/s40279-018-0896-2.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Guarana Dry Extract||220mg|
|Green Tea Extract||50mg|
|Yerba mate extract||50mg|