- Improves absorption and bioavailability of nutrients.
- Natural product.
- Non-animal origin product.
- Helps reduce toxic by-products from normal metabolic processes.
- Reduces indigestion, acidity, bloating and gas.
- Better digestion of lactic products.
- Fewer food allergies due to better digestion of proteins.
Our digestion of nutrients is not always complete and this can cause nutritional deficiencies, even though our diet supplies everything the body needs. Enzymex Multi from Amix is a digestive enzymes complex that supplies the entire spectrum of enzymes needed for better digestion and absorption of the nutrients required for a healthy digestive system and optimum nutrition.
Amongst the ingredients in Enzymex Multi from Amix, we can find
- Amylase, the enzyme needed to break down carbohydrates, including whole grains, white flour sugar and starchy vegetables.
- Protease, helps digest proteins.
- Lipase, allows us to digest fat.
- Lactase, can increase the ability to digest sugars in milk.
- Cellulase, a complex enzyme specialised in breaking down cellulose and converting it to glucose.
- Methocel® a patented compound of cellulose micro-polymers which guarantees adequate absorption of all the components, for optimum performance.
Nutritional Facts ENZYMEX MULTI - 90 caps
|Information ENZYMEX MULTI - 90 caps|
|Serving's size: 2 capsules|
|Amount per serving|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin capsule (from pure gelatin, water, titanium dioxide), Methocel (Micro-hydrophilic cellulose ether polymer matrix systems), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.|
How to take ENZYMEX MULTI - 90 caps:Take 2 capsules a day with food. Take with plenty of water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.