- Stimulates the synthesis of muscle proteins by providing nitrogen to build proteins.
- Reduces muscle recovery time.
- Increases growth hormone.
- Reduces muscle catabolism during exercise.
- Increases endurance, due to the rapid replacement of glycogen lost during high intensity exercise.
- Reduces the risk of illness/infection by strengthening the immune system.
- Reduces the formation of excessive muscle overload during long duration training.
What is Glutamine Micro Powder?
Glutamine Micro Powder by Amix, is a 100% micronized glutamine which allows an incredible assimilation of this free amino acid.
What is Glutamine?
Glutamine is a conditionally necessary amino acid, ie, under certain circumstances our body is not capable of producing the required amounts. Among this situations we may highlight the following:
- Diet regimen, consequence of a cutting phase, where we are also looking to keep the maximum quantity of muscle mass.
- High volume and intensity workouts, where if your body is under supplied, some symptoms of over-workout may appear.
What are the properties and benefits of Glutamine?
In recent years glutamine has gained importance thanks to studies that have shown its unique contribution to protein synthesis (muscle growth), anti-catabolic effects (stops muscle tissue from breaking down) and role in the synthesis of growth hormone.
Because of these effects, glutamine plays an important role in the body, increasing muscle mass and promoting the recovery of muscle cells.
Glutamine supplements help promote retention of nitrogen and prevent loss of muscle proteins. 60% of the glutamine in our bodies is stored in the muscles. When we carry out any intense physical activity (exercise) our bodies need more glutamine than the amount actually produced by the body.
During the first few minutes of physical training our muscles start to release glutamine. If our glutamine levels drop our muscles can go into a catabolic state (decomposition). In extreme cases this can result in muscle loss. Glutamine is also partially responsible for transporting nitrogen to the whole body during physical exercise. A positive balance of nitrogen and high levels of glutamine are needed during exertion in order to gain muscle mass.
Who can benefit from glutamine Micro Powder?
- Sportspeople and/or athletes that need to improve their recovery. Also, people who are in caloric restriction phase, to avoid the loss of muscle mass.
- Anyone who trains regularly and seeks a product that will improve their recoveries.
Nutritional Facts GLUTAMINE MICRO POWDER 500g
|Information GLUTAMINE MICRO POWDER 500g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving|
How to take GLUTAMINE MICRO POWDER 500g:Mix 1 scoop (5g) with 200-300ml of water or juice. Take approximately 30-60 minutes before training.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.