ISOLYN RECOVERY 800g LEMON
Nutritional Facts ISOLYN RECOVERY 800g LEMON
|Information ISOLYN RECOVERY 800g LEMON|
|Serving size: 2 scoop (50g)|
|Servings per container: 16|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||2,5g|
|Amix Recovery Matrix||5250mg||++|
|BCAA 2:1:1 (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine)||1000mg||++|
|Phosphorus (dicalcium phosphate)||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Vitargo®, isomaltulose (Palatinose®), citric acid, flavors, natural and artificial colorants, Sucralose (Splenda), acesulfame K, silicon dioxide.|
How to take ISOLYN RECOVERY 800g LEMON:Mix two doses (50g) with 500ml of water and drink immediately after exercising.
Table of contents
Isolyn Recovery Recovery by Amix is a product designed to provide a quick muscle recovery after an intense workout session, an event or a competition.
Iso-Lyn is an excellent carbohydrates combination of both short and long chain (Vitargo and Palatinose) that are continuously released and which replenish glycogen levels in the organism. The intake of glucose to the blood flow will be progressive, so that the muscle glycogen is efficiently restored.
- L-Glutamine: it is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue. Plasma falls sharply when we carry out high intensity and prolonged efforts. If it is not restored in an optimal way, it can lead to an inefficient recovery. On the other hand, maintaining these levels involves a better hormonal environment.
- BCAA's: Branched-chain amino acids can contribute to increase protein synthesis and to improve the recovery and regeneration of muscle tissues that are worn due to physical activity. IsoLyn provies 1000mg of BCAA's in a ratio of 2:1:1 per serving.
- L-Arginine: it is a precursor of Nitric Oxide which produces peripheral vasodilation, which results in an improvement of the blood flow and of the transport of nutrients in order to optimise recovery and regeneration.
- L-Citruline Malate: it possesses 3 important qualities: it supports the production of Nitric Oxide which enhances arginine; it helps to eliminate metabolic waste product that are produced by physical efforts; and it contributes to the re-synthesis of ATP.
- CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine): increases carnosine production in the muscle in order to provide muscular endurance, which reduces the accumulation of lactate in fibres.
- Amix PhosphoMatrix: introduces important nutrients into the blood flow and prevents muscle cramps.
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who need to achieve excellent recoveries after workout sessions.
- Anyone who trains regularly with a certain intensity and duration, such as bike tours or any other physical activities, and who wants a product in order to guarantee a better recovery.