LIVER CLEANSE - 100 caps
- Vitamin and plant formula
- Rich in Milk Thistle extract
- Each capsule provides 125mg of Silymarin
What is Liver Cleanse?
Liver Cleanse by Amix Nutrition is a food supplement in capsules made of a blend of plant extracts and vitamins.
The recommended dose is to take 1 capsule a day.
Properties of Liver Cleanse
This supplement is made up of a powerful formula with plant extracts, minerals and vitamins.
It is important to mention its high Silymarin content, an active ingredient from the Milk Thistle seeds. Some of the most important properties of Silymarin are:
- Supports our heart health
- Supports the liver health, apart from protecting it and stimulating the digestion and cleansing processespurification
- It is useful when it comes to ensuring the physiological cleansing
- Protects against products that oxidize the liver and regenerates it
- It has antioxidant properties that help to lower the number of free radicals (1)
The other ingredients support these properties and provide an extra dose of vitamins and minerals that our body needs.
Who can take this supplement?
- Anyone aged between 18 and 50
1. Abenavoli L, Capasso R, Milic N, Capasso F. Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future. Phytother Res. 2010 Oct;24(10):1423-32. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3207.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Milk thistle seed extract (Silybum marianum 80%)||125mg||++|
|Alfalfa juice powder (Medicago sativa L)||75mg||++|
|Grape seed extract (90% OPC proanthocyanidins)||50mg||++|
|Dandelion root extract (4:1)||50mg||++|
|Burdock (Arctium lappa) (root)||50mg||++|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||16mg||100%|
|Zinc (zinc oxide)||15mg||150%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||5mg||83.3%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||1.5mg||136.36%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.5mg||107.14%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||200µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5µg||200%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|