SUPER OMEGA 3 FISH OIL - 90 softgels
Nutritional Facts SUPER OMEGA 3 FISH OIL - 90 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SUPER OMEGA 3 FISH OIL - 90 softgels|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving|
|Aceite de pescado concentrado||2000mg|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||320mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||120mg|
|Ingredients: Fish Oil [eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)], humectant (E422 glycerin), purified water. It may contain traces of milk, egg, soy, gluten, crustaceans, nuts and peanuts.|
How to take SUPER OMEGA 3 FISH OIL - 90 softgels:Take 1 capsule with 200ml of water and with any main meal.
- High fatty acid concentration
- Contains enough supplement for 3 months
- From animal origin, fish oil
- Each capsule provides 1g of fish oil
- Contains EPA and DHA acids
What is Amix Super Omega 3 Fish Oil?
Amix Nutrition Super Omega 3 Fish Oil is a nutritional supplement of Omega 3 fatty acids: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), from fish oil. This supplement comes in comfortable softgels.
The recommended dose is to take 1 softgel a day.
Properties of Super Omega 3 Fish Oil
Essential fatty acids come from polyunsaturated acids and are vital for our organism. These acids must be consumed on a daily basis through food. Food supplements can be a good alternative in order to reach the minimum recommended intake of Omega 3.
Omega 3 fatty acids are formed by EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), both have important benefits for humans, as are:
- Promoting normal heart function
- Maintaining normal levels of triglyceride blood levels
- Helping to keep blood pressure at normal levels
What´s more, separately they have other significant properties, such as:
- Preventing artery obstruction as a cause of atherosclerosis (1)
- Reducing the risk of cardiac disease (2)
- Calming menstrual pain (3)
- Relieving joint pain (4)
- Prenatal fish oil supplementation can be beneficial in terms of neurological development. (5)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people
- Elderly people
- Menopausal women
1. Calder PC. The role of marine omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids in inflammatory processes, atherosclerosis and plaque stability. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012 Jul;56(7):1073-80. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100710.
2. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
3. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
4. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.
5. Vollet K, Ghassabian A, Sundaram R, Chahal N, Yeung EH. Prenatal fish oil supplementation and early childhood development in the Upstate KIDS Study. J Dev Orig Health Dis. 2017 Aug;8(4):465-473. doi: 10.1017/S2040174417000253. Epub 2017 Apr 24.