ISO-LYTE SPORT ISOTONIC - 510g
- Drink made up of carbohydrates, electrolytes and mineral salts
- Powdered product that provides energy and keeps you hydrated
- Ideal for long-term intense activities
- Available in several flavors
What is Iso-lyte Sport Isotonic?
Iso-lyte Sport Isotonic by Amix Nutrition is a drink that includes electrolytes, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, flavorings and sweeteners.
The objective of Iso-Lyte Sport Isotonic is to keep athletes properly hydrated, while providing a proper energy supply, as well as an extra source of vitamins to improve the absorption and physiological functioning.
What are the functions of Iso-Lyte Sport Isotonic?
Iso-Lyte Sport Isotonic is an electrolyte product combined with a carbohydrate supply in order to:
- Maintain the performance during physical activities that demand a level of resistance for a long period of time.
- Improve the nutrient absorption during the workout.
- Keep us hydrated and balance a deficiency caused by sweating.
What are the properties of Iso-lyte Sport Isotonic?
This electrolyte drink provides a series of electrolytes, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that have been designed to meet the nutrient requirements of athletes during long-term physical activities.
Vitamins and minerals are basic substances for the proper functioning of the body. That is why Iso-Lyte Sport Isotonic contains a combination of vitamins and minerals in order to meet the requirements that any athlete may experience during the workout.
- Potassium: potassium is one of the main electrolytes (together with sodium and chloride). This means that the mineral provides an electric charge (potentially). Potassium is involved in the process that filters the blood through the kidneys, apart from being necessary to produce nerve impulses, lower the blood pressure and regulate the heartbeat. Moreover, it is necessary to maintain the acid/alkaline balance and it is essential for the synthesis of protein and nucleic acid as well as for the muscle contraction.
- Calcium: it is the most abundant mineral from our body. A 99% of the calcium that is stored in our body makes up the structural elements from the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is in the blood and the extra-cellular fluids.
The functions of calcium in our body are related to the bone tissue, the transmission of nerve signals, the membrane permeability, the muscle tone and the digestive enzymes.
- Phosphorus: after calcium, phosphorus is the second most abundant mineral in the human body. It is present in every cell of our body, although most of it is found in the teeth and bones, just like calcium.
Phosphorus is involved in several functions, such as the renal functioning, the muscle contraction, cardiovascular health and nerve signals.
- Supports the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Plays an important role in the energy production, which improves the physical performance.
- Decreases the physical tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps with the absorption of nutrients, specially in terms of mineral salts.
- Supports the hydration and with it, a perfect muscle function.
- Improves the neuromuscular activity for a more efficient muscle contraction.
- You can use vitamin C supplements to meet your daily vitamin requirements.
- Improves the nutrient transport through the blood, which improves the physical performance.
- Plays an important role in the metabolism of protein and glycogen, improving the absorption of mineral salts (calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium and magnesium).
- Moreover, you can also purchase vitamin B6 supplements to make sure that we meet its requirements.
- Both vitamin C and vitamin B6 are important elements for the muscle and bone structures. A deficiency of mineral salts increases the risk of injury.
How to take Iso-lyte Sport Isotonic?
Mix it in 500ml of water every hour and a half of physical exercise. Take small sips frequently. It is ideal for races, marathons, biking or physical activities that demand a lot of nutrients and a constant electrolyte supply for a long period of time.
Who can benefit from Iso-lyte Sport Isotonic?
- Athletes who perform long activities and who want to provide the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals to face the workout and improve the recovery.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 17|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||24.3g|
|Dipotassium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium bisglycinate||++|
|Magnesium citrate, Magnesium bisglycinate||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.7mg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|