OSTEOFIX SPORT - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts OSTEOFIX SPORT - 90 caps
|Information OSTEOFIX SPORT - 90 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL||600mg||++|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract (Boswellin®)||200mg||++|
|Extract White Willow Bark (standardized to 15% salicin)||100mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Other ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate, gelatin capsule (pure gelatin, water, dye: titanium dioxide), chondroitin sulfate, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), extract of Boswellia Serrata extract, white willow bark (salicin), stabilizer: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (Methocel ), anticaking: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.|
How to take OSTEOFIX SPORT - 90 caps:As a food supplement, take 1-2 capsules a day, preferably between meals.
AMIXâ¢ Performance OsteoFix Sport is a powerful joint protecting and repairing agent, in which the very best prime materials on the market have been used. Many studies have been undertaken on this product, resulting in its extraordinary composition. OsteoFix Sport protects us at joint level, specially the conjunctive and cartilage tissues.
We would indicate that this product contains natural substances such as white willow, used since time immemorial by Indian tribes in South America for the recovery of joint lesions. The objective of this product is to minimize the risk of injury and thereby lengthen the sporting life of the athlete, reducing the risk of injury at joint level.
Contains a synergistic combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Boswellia and Salicin. To follow we will indicate the function of each and every one of these components:
- Glucosamine:is an amino saccharide that participates in the formation and repair of cartilage and the lack of which is associated with the appearance of pain, especially in top level athletes with significant wear and tear on the joints.
- Chondroitin:is a substance found in the cartilage surrounding the joint. With a structural and immune function, it is characterised by providing strength and flexibility to all of the bodyâ™s conjunctive tissues.
- MSM:( methylsulfonylmethane ) is an organic source of combined sulphur which acts directly on the production of collagen fibres and also acts as a powerful antioxidant, helping regeneration of the connective tissue, preventing arthritis and rheumatism.
- BoswellinÂ®: component that is produced naturally in India and comes from resins of the Boswellia Serrata tree, boswellic acid help improve blood flow towards the joints, which improves joint recovery.
- Salicin: Is a natural substance extracted from white willow bark, which is used as a curative plant, and amongst others has an anti-inflammatory action, reducing muscular and joint pain.