Now 20.44€- 24.01%Save 6.46€
Now 3.72€- 24.04%Save 1.18€
Now 5.25€- 23.92%Save 1.65€
AMIX™ Performance Re-Cuper is an ultra-concentrated post-training recovery agent, its exclusive formula has the very best patented prime materials in the world with a clear objective, to satisfy the needs of the most demanding athletes looking for the top quality products that AMIX™ Performance can provide.
Ideal recovery agent for the most demanding training sessions, thanks to its composition, it will help the body to eliminate the lactate accumulated during exercise and regenerate muscle fibres, as well as rehydrating the body. The principal components of Re-Cuper:
- Amylopectin (carbohydrate): the principal objective of same is to provide the body with a base of top quality carbohydrates to balance the demands generated by endurance sport, favouring their recovery, as they will then be used in tissue regeneration work and recovery of the glycogen reserves used during sporting activity.
- Complex of mineral salts: due to perspiration and muscle contraction, endurance sports produce an extra demand for electrolytes, demanding rehydration for the good working order of the body, and that is the principal objective of this complex, as it will aid recovery.
- Protein isolate: formed by a protein of great purity, specifically CFM® protein of a patented formula deemed to be one of the best protein isolates in the world, regenerating the muscle system, nourishing it, and thereby facilitating its recovery. BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine):Crystalline pure branched amino acids of maximum quality in a ratio of 2:1:1, with an emphasis on LEUCINE due to its building and regenerating function, without disregarding the role of the remaining components. Advanced BCAA compound, protagonist in the regeneration of tissues.
- L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most important amino acid in relation to muscle recovery as it is present to the highest degree in the muscle fibres; during physical exercise a large amount of it is released and must be immediately replaced for the correct functioning of the body at muscle level.
- Beta-alanine and Citrulline malate: Its principal objective is the elimination of waste produced during exercise (lactic acid), and to support regeneration work. It is the latest in recovery substances, which gives the product a seal of quality.
- L-Glycine: Is an essential amino acid, in other words our body cannot manufacture it on its own and therefore it must be ingested. Its principal function is structural not only at muscular but also osseo-articular and immune level, as it reinforces the mechanical system, increasing the biosynthesis of collagen and reinforcing structures, thereby increasing physical performance, reducing the risk of cartilage injury, prolonging and increasing sporting life.
AMIX™ Performance Re-Cuper is a powerful recovery agent that doesnt scrimp on quality and provides maximum regenerative capabilities, favouring recovery of the body in light of the wear and tear generated by intense physical activity. This recovery agent satisfies the needs and demands of both professional and amateur athletes.
Nutritional Facts RE-CUPER 550g LEMON-LIME
|Information RE-CUPER 550g LEMON-LIME|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (25g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||<0,5g||++|
|BCAA Instantized 2:1:1||6250mg||++|
|L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine|
|Di-calcium phosphate, di-potassium phosphate, di-Sodium Phosphate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take RE-CUPER - 550g:As a food supplement, mix 1 dispenser (25g) with 300ml of water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.