Amix™ Performance Reco-Pro is a product made to foster the athlete's ideal recovery. In order to carry out this process, Amix™ Performance Reco-Pro adds ingredients which will help accelerate energy repletion, supply ATP storage and start up the physiological process to generate new muscle tissue, which will be synthesised to be more powerful than broken fibers due to physical stress.
Amix™ Performance Reco-Pro bases are:
- Carbohydrates: They refill how ever much glycogen was wasted during the workout.
- Highest quality patented protein CFM®: Provides regeneration blocks and new tissues through amino acids from the isolated and hydrolised protein mixture.
- BCAA instant (2:1:1): They are branched-chain amino-acids, in cryastaline form of quick absorption, using a ratio 2:1:1 (Leucine, isoleucine and valine)
- Creatine Matrix (2:1:1): Creatine high quality complex, consisting of: Kre-Alkalyn®, monohidrate creatine, magna power creatine, whose function will be to keep ATP levels high as it is the energetic supply for great physical efforts.
- Glutamine Matrix (1:1): Glutamine combination: L-Glutamine y L-Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate (1:1). Glutamine is the most present amino-acid on blood plasma, which, facing continuous and big physical efforts, decreases within time. Glutamine supply after your workout is related to a better recovery.
- Amix™ PhosphoMatrix- contains PhosphoMatrix. It's a special mineral combination that guarantees the nutrient supply, so importabt for blood circulation, apart from fighting dehydration helping the organism function correctly.
- UltraGrad® Golden FlaxSeed Oil: It adds Omega-3 fatty acids, supporting the heart's functions and improving the whole cardiovascular system.
Amix™ Performance Reco-Pro, keeps a proportion ratio 40% carbohydrates y 60% proteins, which proves the studied composition oriended to training recovery.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (50g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (50g)|
|Servings per container: 10|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||<1.5g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega 3)||165mg||++|
|Creatine Matrix 2:1:1||2000mg||++|
|Kre-Alkalyn, creatine monohydrate, Magna Power creatine (magnesium creatine bisglycinate)||++|
|dicalcium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, disodium phosphate||++|
|UltraGrad® Golden FlaxSeed Oil||750mg||++|
|milled golden flaxseed blended with refined, bleached and deodorized fish oil||++|
|BCAA Instantized 2:1:1||500mg||++|
|L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine||++|
|Glutamine Matrix 1:1||500mg||++|
|Micronized L-Glutamine, L-glutamine alpha ketoglutarate||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Amix™ Reco-Pro Protein Complex (whey protein concentrate, CFM® whey protein isolate, amino acids obtained through the enzymatic hydrolysis of beef protein, hydrolyzed whey protein), waxy corn starch, corn maltodextrin, Palatinose® (isomaltulose), Kre-Alkalyn® creatine monohydrate, UltraGrad® linseed oil with fish oil, creatine monohydrate, Magna Power™ Creatine (magnesium creatine bisglycinate), cocoa powder, thickeners (xanthan gum, guar gum), dicalcium phosphate, disodium phosphate, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, L-valine, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavoring, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame-K). It can contain traces of egg, gluten, crustaceans, seafood, peanuts and nuts.
How to take RECO-PRO 500g DOUBLE CHOCOLATE:As a nutritional supplement, mix 1 scoop (25 g) with 200-300 ml of water and drink right after training. In order to change sweetness or flavour, change water amount.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from sunlight.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|