- BCAAs ratio 4:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)
- Enhances protein synthesis
- Promotes muscle development and recovery after exercise
- BCAA tablets with Explo-tech® technology (tablet release system)
- Perfect to consume anytime, anywhere
What is BCAA 4:1:1?
BCAA 4:1:1 by AmixPro is a nutritional supplement that provides the organism with a dose of Branched Chain Amino Acids with a special ratio 4:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine).
What are the properties of BCAA 4:1:1?
BCAA's are three essential amino acids, which means that the body does not have the ability to synthesize them themselves and must be obtained through diet or supplements.
BCAA 4:1:1 provides four times more quantity of L-Leucine than of L-Isoleucine or L-Valine. This is due to the fact that the L-Leucine is the most important amino acid for the stimulation of the mTOR pathway, which at same time activates the protein synthesis and increases the capacity of the cells to create new proteins.
BCAA's also have the ability to work as energy fuel if there is a carbohydrate deficit and help delay the onset of fatigue during training.
Consuming BCAA 4:1:1 before exercise is a way to help delay fatigue, get an energy substrate that is complementary to muscle glycogen and preserve muscle mass from physical deterioration (anti-catabolic action). After training, they favor the muscle recovery processes.
Who can benefit from BCAA 4:1:1?
- Athletes wishing to recover properly after their workouts.
- sportspeople who want to protect muscle mass during training, especially in long-term sports.
- Sportspeople looking to develop their muscle mass.
- Overall population looking to protect their muscle tissue from the effect of age, weight loss treatments, etc.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 150|