ENZYGEN - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts ENZYGEN - 90 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ENZYGEN - 90 caps|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Amix® EnzyGEN (contiene DigeZyme® & AminoGen®)||250mg|
|Ingredients: Anti-caking agent (E460i microcrystalline cellulose), multienzyme complex DygeZyme® (maltodextrin, amylase, lipase, lactase, Cellulase, Neutral Bacterial Protease), gelatin capsule [pure gelatin of bovine origin, colour (E171 titanium dioxide)], Aminogen® (maltodextrin) , mixture of protease), anti-caking agents (E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide).|
How to take ENZYGEN - 90 caps:Take 1 capsule with 200ml of water during one of your main meals.
- Digestive enzyme mixture
- With protease in order to digest proteins
- It contains primary amylase in order to digest carbohydrates
- It contains primary lipase in order to favour fat digestion
- It promotes digestive health
- It helps to maintain proper immune function
- It diminishes toxic loading generated by poorly digested food
What is Amix® EnzyGEN?
EnzyGEN by AmixPro is a food supplement made of digestive enzymes developed especially to support proper digestive function.
EnzyGEN is formed by the well-known enzymatic complex DigeZyme® and by Aminogen®, which is a natural ingredient made of plants.
What are the properties of Amix® EnzyGEN?
The pancreas is a very important digestive organ which is in charge of the synthesis of digestive enzymes, whose function is to decompose the food we into into tinier particles so that they can be assimilated.
Among these enzymes we can find three main types: amylase, lipase, and protease. Our body synthesises these enzymes daily (for someone with a healthy pancreas) in order to keep the proper function of the digestive system.
However, a poor nutrition, alcohol consumption and other harmful substances, gastritis, or any other inflammatory condition of the digestive tract can lead to a reduction of digestive enzymes, which results in a greater difficulty to carry out the digestion.
That is why, by adding an extra amount of digestive enzymes to our diet, we can help to improve digestion, to enhance nutrients assimilation and their bioavailability,
- DigeZyme® is a multi-enzyme formula that provides a dose of Amylase, Lactase, Cellulase, Lipase, and Protease. These enzymes are in charge of decomposing carbohydrates, lactose, cellulosic fibres, fat, and proteins in order to improve the digestive function.
- Aminogen® is an enzyme mixture of natural origin and it has been created to help to assimilate a greater amount of proteins of our diet. Once our organism decomposes proteins into amino acids.
Who can benefit from Amix® EnzyGEN?
- Anyone who suffers from regular symptoms of maldigestion (flatulence, constipation, diarrhoea...)
- Ideal for middle-age and old people.
- Recommended for sportspeople with especial diets who need help with their digestion because of an excess in calories (bulk phase diets), high-protein diets, etc...