Recommended Use ARTICREM 100ml:Apply daily on clean and dry skin with a gentle massage until completely absorbed. Joint application product. Product not suitable for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing diseases. Consumption is not recommended for individuals under 12 years old.
- Heat-effect cream for joint pain
- Antiinflammatory and calming effect
- Moisturizing and antioxidant
what is Articream?
Articream by Artitec is a heat-effect cream to mitigate joint pain and rigidness.
Contains Glucosamine, Arnica, Squalane, Vitamin E, Grape, Capsaicin and Cypress, ingredients with interesting nutritive, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
What are the properties of Articream?
- Glucosamine: Works to improve the mobility and well-being of sore and stiff joints.
- Capsaicin: Powerful natural analgesic. Capsaicin minimizes and prevents the accumulation of substance P in peripheral sensory neurons. This peptide is released in the joint where it activates other inflammatory mediators. By reducing the amount of substance P in nerve endings of skin and joints, capsaicin blocks the transmission of the pain impulse.
- Arnica: A plant with anti-inflammatory and analgesic action, very effective in cases of joint pain, rheumatic conditions, muscular pains, contusions, sprains, bruises, etc.
- Squalene, Grape and Vitamin E: Antioxidant action. Vitamin E also has an emollient effect that helps maintain the protective barrier of the skin.
- Cypress: Has vasocontrictor and antirheumatic properties. It is a very effective natural anti-inflammatory.
Who can benefit from Articream?
- Sportspeople, active people or those with joint problems that seek an efficient cream to mitigate or alleviate joint pain and rigidness.