If you want to increase your energy, look younger and stay healthy, Ashwagandha is what you are looking for. It is an adaptogen medicinal herb, quite popular in the Ayurveda, that has positive effects to lower the cholesterol levels and balance the thyroid hormones, stimulate the immune system, increase the resistance and energy, or reduce the stress among others.
Some of the functions of Ashwagandha are:
- Regulating the hormone balance of the thyroid gland.
- Relieving the suprarenal fatigue and chronic stress
- Repairing oxidative damage thanks to its antioxidant effects
- Stimulating the activity of the immune system and increasing the cell activity, which is why we could say that it works as an anti-inflammatory
- Helping to treat anxiety and depression, especially thanks to its active ingredient, withanolides, which improves the mental performance. Moreover, it has properties to improve the quality of sleep
- Stimulating the brain function, there are studies that have proven that it improves the memory and the ability to think clearly
- Providing a glycoprotein that is effective against most phytopathoten fungi and bacteria due to its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-parasitic effects.
- Having promising effects to prevent and treat cancer. This is due to the fact that it prevents the blood vessels that surround the cancer cells from stimulating the growth of the tumor. Combining it with chemotherapy is quite useful for the treatment against cancer. It increases the amount of white blood cells which tends to drops with chemotherapy.
- Increasing the energy since it provides long-lasting strength and resistance while reducing the negative effects of stress in the body
- Favoring the functioning of the nervous system thanks to its neuroprotective effects when it is taken for seven days. It also stimulates the production of dendrites and the neuromuscular coordination. It also prevents neuritic atrophy and loss of synapses
- Reverting the cognitive deterioration caused by ibotenic acid, which has been proved in scietific studies on Ashwagandha and Alzheimer.
- Improving the catecholamines, the oxidative damage and the typical physiological anomalies of Parkinson
- Stimulating the attention and impulse control in children with ADHD, even though its effects are not completely clear
- Increasing the heart rate, stimulating its contraction and relaxation, reducing the blood pressure, lowering the cholesterol and preventing the hardening of the arteria
- Being an anti-diabetic element
- Reducing the pain and the fever, since it is an analgesic with calming effects on the nervous system
- Relieving the symptoms of the climacterium and helping to regulate the hormone release during the menopause. It produces a significant relief in patients who suffer from polycystic ovaries, as well as being the best treatment against amenorrhea and regulating uterine fibroids
- Increasing the fertily, a function that has been traditionally used for the treatment of male sexual dysfunction and infertility
- Reducing the diseases of the immune system
- Improving the bone health by stimulating the formation and building of bones
- Producing hormone effects like: testosterone, estrogens, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating and thyroid hormones.
- Protecting the liver and the intestine
- Prevent respiratory diseases and protecting the cells from the pancreas and kidneys.
- Healing wounds or acne, as well as preventing the onset of white patches on the skin
- Enhancing muscle growth and the longevity, as well as reducing the onset of cataracts
- Healing anemia and increasing the amount of red cells
Buy Ashwagandha supplements
In the same way, you can purchase Evoepic Muscle by HSNsports, a product with Epicatechin in capsules that will help you recover your physical and mental abilities in cases of weakness, exhaustion, tiredness and loss of concentration; as well as helping with weight and muscle mass gains.
Ashwagandha is a plant with important properties to regulate the hormone environment by reducing the stress and stimulating muscle growth.
Ashwagandha powder; suitable for vegan diets; without artificial colors nor preservatives.LF V N RAW S MP NP AC FFIn stock. Immediate delivery.
8:1 Ashwagandha and Epicatechin in vegetable capsules. With Withanolides. It provides 400mg of Ashwagandha and 180mg of Epicatechin per vegetable capsule.GF LF V VG DF S EF MP NP AC NF CF GMOIn stock. Immediate delivery.
Provides 400mg of Ashwagandha per vegetable capsule. Withania somnifera root extract.GF LF V VG DF S EF MP NP NF GMOIn stock. Immediate delivery.
100% Ashwagandha powder. Ideal to combine with shakes or yogurts.V VG N O NP ACIn stock. Immediate delivery.
Ashwagandha. It provides 1350mg of Ashwagandha per daily dose. GMO free.GMO GMP KIn stock. Immediate delivery.
100% Ashwagandha powder from ecological agriculture. Gluten free.GF V VG N O MPIn stock. Immediate delivery.
In stock. Immediate delivery.
In stock. Immediate delivery.
It provides 600mg Ashwagandha extract per daily dose.GF LF V VGIn stock. Immediate delivery.
It provides ashwagandha, brahmi, rhodiola rosea and siberian ginseng. It provides 300mg of ashwagandha per serving.MPOut of stock
It provides 600mg of Ashwagandha per daily dose.MP AOut of stock
Out of stock
10/10 - Michelle, 03/07/2019Useful product for those like me who prefer relying on natural ingredients. This ashwagandha powder is an excellent energiser and testosterone stimulant.
Great testosterone enhancer - Mina, 18/06/2019I went for this product because it has no additives at all and the powder format is quite convenient. The price is great because it lasts quite a while too.
Also improves the cognitive capacities! - Rebecca, 13/07/2018This is an excellent combination of ingredients that has helped me to focus on my summer exams and they actually went really well! I felt more energized and my mind was less cloudy after staying up all night studying. Now I have to try it for my workouts!
Great energising product - Bruce, 11/07/2018It has managed to keep me awake and energized during periods when I had a huge amount of work and when I did not want to stop training. I mainly do crossfit, which is very demanding, and I have even managed to experience an improvement in my strength and recovery.
Remarkable results! - Tommy, 09/07/2018I have noticed and improvement in my strength, I have been able to increase the weight that I usually lift in my workouts, and my boxing colleagues have also noticed the changes, and I am not even halfway through the bottle.