NATILLAS HIPOCALÓRICAS VAINILLA - 6x50g
Nutritional Facts NATILLAS HIPOCALÓRICAS VAINILLA - 6x50g
|Information NATILLAS HIPOCALÓRICAS VAINILLA - 6x50g|
|Serving's size: 50g|
|Cantidad per service|
|of which sugars||4,5g|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1,5ug|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||60ug|
|Biotin (Vitamin B8)||4,5ug|
|Ingredients: Milk proteins, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), maltodextrin, skim milk powder, vegetable fats (soybean oil, maltodrextrina, milk proteins, emulsifier: soy lecithin, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmetto and L-alpha-tocopherol) medium chain triglycerides, flavors, transformed potato starch, thickeners: xanthan gum and carrageenan, salt, sweetener (aspartame), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), coloring (beta carotene), antioxidant (natural extract of rosemary) sweetened with aspartame (contains a source of phenylalanine).|
Meal Replacement Custard from Best Medical Diet is a dietary product the purpose of which is to replace a meal with the objective of helping to reduce weight. Meal Replacement Custard is rich in high biological value milk proteins, minerals and vitamins, as well as being low in fat.
Principal components of Meal Replacement Custard from Best Medical Diet.
- Soy Lecithin is a soya derivate that acts as a fat emulsifier, accelerating and improving the metabolism of fat. It also has properties which regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Meal Replacement Custard provides us with great nutrition, specifically milk proteins (contains many essential amino acids, of note Leucine). Amongst many other functions, milk proteins help us to avoid or prevent anxiety attacks due to food as they are very filling and improve the activity of our base metabolism.
- Contains a wide range of Vitamins and Minerals that act as antioxidants and favour the elimination of substances (such as free radicals) that are harmful to our health.
Meal Replacement Custard is a nutritional supplement for:
- Reducing calories in the diet in a healthy way, maintaining a good supply of the nutritional substances needed to cover daily requirements.
- Regulating the supply of proteins or proteic food in the diet.
- Regulating the balance of the general diet throughout the day.
- Helping you to stick to the diet by providing very practical alternatives.