Nutritional Facts 100% BCAA 400g
|Information 100% BCAA 400g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 80|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Ingredients: 50% L-Leucine, 25% L-Isoleucine, 25% L-Valine.|
How to take 100% BCAA 400g:Take 1 scoop (5 g) twice a day. For better results, mix with high protein food or drinks.
- 5g of BCAAs per serving
- 2:1:1 ratio
- Promote the mTOR stimulation
- Reduce protein breakdown (anti-catabolic effect)
- Higher muscle development
- Promote the recovery and reduction of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
What is 100% BCAA?
100% BCAA by BioTech USA is a Branched Chain Amino Acids supplement, also known as BCAAs.
What are the properties of 100% BCAA?
When it comes to promoting protein synthesis and favoring muscle growth, not all amino acids are the same. BCAA's make up a third of the skeletal muscle, and they are formed by Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
Branched chain amino acids not only act as 'structural blocks' in muscle tissue, but they also signal the beginning of protein synthesis, since they stimulate the mTOR. This means that they possess the tools to start the muscle building machine, and Leucine is the most important of the group.
Branched chain amino acids stimulate the protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism, but they also help to preserve glycogen. BCAAs have the ability to be used as energy, which increases performance in aerobic and anaerobic activities.
They also have the ability to decrease the symptoms of post-workout muscle pain, apart from supporting the immune system. BCAA's increase the endogenous production of glutamine, which is an important non-essential amino acid and the most abundant in the muscle. It has an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Who can benefit from 100% BCAA?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want to improve both their physical performance as well as their muscle growth. BCAA's can reduce the loss of lean muscle mass during cutting phase
- Anyone who wants to carry out a physical activity with a certain degree of intensity, apart from a high volume, and who wants to improve recovery