ARTHRO GUARD - 120 tabs
Nutritional Facts ARTHRO GUARD - 120 tabs
|Information ARTHRO GUARD - 120 tabs|
|Serving size: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Amount per serving|
|Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens)||2.1mg|
|Curcumin (Curcuma longa)||54mg|
|Procyanidin (Vaccinium macrocarpon)||15mg|
|Polysaccharides (Medicago sativa)||50mg|
|Ácido boswélico (Boswelia serrata||97.5mg|
|Ginsenosides (Panax Ginseng)||7.5mg|
|Bioflavonoids (Citrus aurantium)||30mg|
|Gingerol (Zingiber officinale)||4.5mg|
|Ingredients: Volume boosters (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), glucosamine sulfate, calcium phosphate, methylsulfonylmethane, chondroitin sulfate, collagen, extract of Boswellia serrata resin, Vaccinium macrocarpon leaf extract, Harpagophytum procumbens root extract, Medicago sativa root extract, Zingiber officinale root extract, enzyme bromelain (Ananas cocomus 1000GDU), Ginseng root extract, fruit extract of Citrus aurantium, root extract of Curcuma longa, L-histidine, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, stearic acid ), DL- phenylalanine, manganese sulfate.|
How to take ARTHRO GUARD - 120 tabs:As a nutritional supplement, take 3 tablets a day. Take with liquids.
- Stimulates a stronger and more resistant growth of cartilage
- Stimulates synovial fluid formation, which lubricates joints
- Includes antioxidant and anti-inflamatory ingredients, working on pain relief
What is Arthro Guard?
Arthro Guard Gold by BioTech USA is a supplement that stimulates joint health.
Which are the properties of Arthro Guard?
Bad posture habits, excess of weight lifting, sedentary lifestyle or too much exercise are some of the main factors that can provoke joint and cartilage wear, causing pain and trouble to move normally or even to rest.
Arthro Guard includes in its formula 15 ingredients that scientifically proven to improve joint health. Arthro Guard promotes the formation of resistant cartilage and lubricates the joint to provide a greater flexibility and mobility.
The formula also includes several ingredients that contribute to the improvement of joints and cartilage in a specific way:
- Analgesic and anti-inflamatory effect: MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), bromelain, white willow bark, turmeric from India and boswella serrata.
- Cartilage and synovial fluid formation: Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, calcium, collagen and L-histidine.
- Antioxidant activity: Ginseng and bioflavonoids.
Who can benefit from taking Arthro Guard?
- Sportsmen and/or athletes looking for a product for the correct maintenance of their joints and prevention of premature cartilage wear.
- Anyone who wants to reduce their joint health problems as well as promoting cartilage regeneration and soothing the joint pain symptoms.