B-COMPLEX - 60 tabs
- Improves energy levels
- Promotes a correct brain function
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Improves the immune and nervous system
- Prevents fatigue and stress
- Helps to control homo-cysteine and cholesterol levels
- Helps to metabolize macronutrients
- Improves the skin and hair aspect
- With Ginseng and Bee Pollen
- With citric Bioflavonoids
What is B-Complex?
B-Complex by BiotechUSA is a nutritional supplement that helps to meet the 100% recommend daily amount of group B vitamins.
What are the properties of B-Complex?
Group B vitamins are water-soluble, which means that they are not stored in our organism and they must be supplied daily through the diet or supplementation.
There are several factors that can reduce vitamin B levels in the body, like physical activity, a poor diet, stress, smoking, aging, or certain pathologies.
This vitamin B complex helps to treat any deficit and to enrich your diet.
These vitamins are essential for the nervous system in order to regulate mood, enhance cognitive functions, and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
They are involved in the macronutrients metabolism and blood cells synthesis. They promote the immune system and hormone health.
They are very important for heart health since they help to regulate cholesterol and homo-cysteine in blood. Moreover, they improve the skin, hair, and nails health.
Who can benefit from B-Complex?
- General population that wants to meet the RDA of group B vitamins.
- ¡Active people and sportspeople.
- People on weight-control diets
- Old people or those with digestive alterations that may have difficulties to absorb nutrients.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
|Serving size: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Panax Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng)||50mg||++|
|Guarana Seed Extract (Paullinia cupana)||50mg||++|
|Extract of Valeriana officinalis||25mg||++|
|Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||25mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|