BCAA FLASH ZERO SAMPLE - 9g
Nutritional Facts BCAA FLASH ZERO 9g SAMPLE ORANGE
|Information BCAA FLASH ZERO 9g SAMPLE ORANGE|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
- Optimal BCAAs and Glutamine proportion
- With 3000mg of Leucine
- Helps to preserve muscle mass by avoiding catabolism during physical exercise
- Increases muscle strength and power
- Serves as energy when there is a carbohydrates deficit
- Favors protein synthesis to recover or develop muscle mass
What is BCAA Flash Zero?
BCAA Flash Zero by BioTech USA is a product made with BCAA's, which are the branched chain amino acids that are also enriched with Glutamine.
What are the properties of BCAA Flash Zero?
BCAA’s, also known as branched chain amino acids belong to the essential amino acids group, which make up about a third part of the amino acids that are found in muscle tissue. They are also the ones that suffer more breakdown due to physical stress.
The importance of BCAAs lies on the fact that they work together to keep our muscle fibers in optimal conditions, since their absorption is produced almost instantaneously. Moreover, when there is a lack of energy substrate, they can be used as fuel in order to avoid protein breakdown.
Another fundamental aspect is that Leucine, which belongs to BCAAs, is capable to stimulate all the physiological systems on its own to set the protein synthesis in motion, through the metabolic pathway mTOR.
When it comes to recovering from physical exertion, BCAA's may not be ready to confront another sports session at their full capacity. Here, glutamine joins the BCAA's to help with recovery tasks, since it increases its concentration in plasma, which will be quite useful when facing a high intensity activity or to keep up with a restrictive diet.
People who train on an empty stomach are those who will make the most of BCAA's supplementation. Sportspeople from any discipline will see how their energy state is favored by improving recovery.
After a workout, BCAA's supplementation favors recovery and stimulates protein synthesis to synthesize new miofibrils and contribute to muscle development.
BCAA Flash Zero can be used at any time: between meals, before/during/after the workout, or before going to sleep.
Who can benefit from BCAA Flash Zero?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want some help to improve their recovery, apart from protecting muscle mass during very intense or long workouts, and especially during cutting phase
- Anyone who maintains a level of intensity and volume in their workouts