SAMPLE BCAA ZERO - 9g
- Optimal supply of BCAA's and Glutamine
- With 3000mg of Leucine
- Helps to preserve the muscle mass by avoiding the catabolism during the workout
- Increases the muscle strength and potency
- Used as energy when there is a carbohydrate deficiency
- Supports the protein synthesis to regenerate or develop muscle mass
What is BCAA Zero?
BCAA Zero by BioTech USA is a product made with BCAA's, which are the branched chain amino acids that are also enriched with Glutamine.
What are the properties of BCAA Zero?
BCAA's, also known as branched chain amino acids, belong to the essential amino acids group. They make up around a third part of the amino acids that are present in muscle tissue. They are also the ones that suffer more breakdown due to physical stress.
The importance of BCAA's lies in the fact that they work together to keep our muscle fibers on point, since they are absorbed almost instantly. Moreover, when there is a lack of energy, our body uses them in order to avoid breaking down the muscle tissue.
Another fundamental aspect is that Leucine, which belongs to the BCAA's, is capable of stimulating all the physiological systems on its own to set the protein synthesis into motion, through the metabolic pathway mTOR.
When it comes to recovering from the workout, we may have run out of BCAA's and our body may not be ready for another workout. Here, glutamine supports the BCAA's with recovery tasks, since it increases its concentration in plasma, which will be quite useful when facing a high intensity activity or to keep up with a restrictive diet.
People who do exercise on an empty stomach are those who will make the most of BCAA's supplementation. Athletes from any discipline will feel more energized after improving the recovery.
After a workout, BCAA's supplementation supports the recovery and stimulates the protein synthesis to produce new myofibrils and contribute to the muscle growth.
BCAA Zero can be used at any time: between meals, before/during/after the workout, or before going to sleep.
Who can benefit from BCAA Zero?
- Athletes who want some help to improve their recovery, apart from protecting the muscle mass during very intense or long workouts, and specially during cutting phase.
- Anyone who keep a considerable level of intensity and volume in their workouts.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 9g|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|