- High Beta-Alanine content
- Provides 4000mg per daily serving
- Manufactured in the EU
- ISO 22000, ESO 9001, GMP, HACCP, HALAL certification
What is Beta Alanine?
Beta Alanine by BioTech USA is a product made of Beta Alanine, one of the most valuable supplements when it comes to improving physical and athletic performance. (1)
What are the properties of Beta Alanine?
Beta-alanine allows the synthesis and storage of Carnosine, a molecule that helps to buffer lactate in muscle tissue, increasing endurance and therefore the duration of physical exercise at high intensity. Carnosine is synthesized from the L-Histidine and Beta-alanine amino acids, and it is stored in the cells and released when a pH imbalance takes place. This alteration is promoted by activities that generate lactate, a product that is a result of the glycolytic substrate, and produced by high intensity activities. (2)
Who can benefit from Beta Alanine?
- Sportspeople and/or athletes of high intensity sports disciplines such as: CrossFit, Athletics, Collective Sports (football, basketball, handball ...) and Individual ones (tennis, rowing ...)
- Anyone who carries out physical activity at a high intensity, and it is especially useful for vegans, since their food sources lack or have little beta-alanine available
1. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. β-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
2. Saunders B, DE Salles Painelli V, DE Oliveira LF, DA Eira Silva V, DA Silva RP, Riani L, Franchi M, Gonçalves LS, Harris RC, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Sale C, Gualano B. Twenty-four Weeks of β-Alanine Supplementation on Carnosine Content, Related Genes, and Exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017 May;49(5):896-906. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001173.