- Carnosine precursor
- Improves performance
- Acts as lactate buffer
- Ideal for High Intensity Activities
- Enables to increase muscular endurance and maintains intensity
- Provides antioxidant and antiaging benefits (anti-ageing)
What is Beta Alanine?
Beta Alanine by BioTech USA is a product based on Beta-Alanine, one of the most valuable supplements as to produce improvements in physical and athletic performance.
What are the properties of Beta-Alanine?
Beta-alanine allows the synthesis and storage of Carnosine, a molecule that helps to buffer lactate in muscle tissue, increasing the resistance and therefore the duration of physical exercise at high intensity. Carnosine is synthesized from the amino acids L-Histidine and Beta-alanine, so that it gets stored in the cells and released when a pH imbalance takes place. This alteration is promoted by activities that generate lactate, a product that is a result of the glycolytic substrate, and induced by high intensity activities.
The action of rapidly releasing or excreting this substance, outside the tissues, grants beta alanine the ability to exert a protective effect at a cellular level, and reduce the effects of free radicals.
Who can benefit from taking Beta-Alanine?
- Sportspeople and/or athletes of high intensity sports disciplines, such as: CrossFit, Athletics, Collective Sports (football, basketball, handball ...) and Individual ones (tennis, rowing ...)
- Anyone who performs physical activity at a high intensity, and it is especially interesting for vegans, given that their food sources are lacking or have little availability of beta-alanine