BLACK BLOOD NOX+ 330g ORANGE
- Pre-workout formula for sportspeople
- With Creatine, Beta-Alanine and Citrulline
- Take 1 serving before training
- ISO 22000, ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP and HALAL Quality Certifications.
- Sweetened with Stevia
- Contains Caffeine
What is Black Blood Nox+ ?
Black Blood Nox+ by BiotetechUSA is a powdered nutritional supplement made of Arginine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Caffeine and Vitamin B complex to be taken before working out.
Properties of Black Blood Nox+
This supplement contains ingredient compounds with benefits for sportspeople.
Arginine and Black Blood Nox+
L-Arginine is an amino acid that has a fundamental role in producing nitric oxide. Nitric Oxide (NO) is a free gaseous signalling molecule, that intervenes in cardiovascular, nervous and immunological system regulation. (1)
Arginine can be obtained through a normal diet, however supplementation can enhance physical performance in athletes. (2)
Beta-Alanine & Creatine and Black Blood Nox+
A study of the effect that Beta-alanine and Creatine supplementation, with a control group revealed that: ' There was a significant difference in muscle mass growth and fat loss, as well as higher performance between supplemented group and the control group after endurance training.' (3)
Citrulline and Black Blood Nox+
Caffeine and Black Blood Nox+
- Energy increase
- Fatigue reduction
- Significantly improves physical performance
- Quickens and sharpens reactions
- Increases ability to focus and concentrate
Who is this complement for?
All of these ingredients and their benefits, focused on training, make Black Blood Nox+ perfect for athletes, sportspeople or active people who want a pre-workout with quality ingredients in order to reach and improve their goals.
1. Zhou L, Zhu DY. Neuronal nitric oxide synthase: structure, subcellular localization, regulation, and clinical implications. Nitric Oxide. 2009 Jun;20(4):223-30. doi: 10.1016/j.niox.2009.03.001. Epub 2009 Mar 17.
2. Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, Miri A, Rezaie M, Bagheri-Bidakhavidi M, Sadeghi O. The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Apr;71(4):544-548. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.266. Epub 2017 Jan 25.
3. Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.
4. Kiyici F, Eroglu H, Kishali NF, Burmaoglu G. The Effect of Citrulline/Malate on Blood Lactate Levels in Intensive Exercise. Biochem Genet. 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s10528-017-9807-8.
5. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (19g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (19g)|
|Servings per container: 17|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Citrulline Malate (1:1)||2500mg||++|
|L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)||4000mg||++|
|of which pure creatine||3076mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|