BOOST ELITE - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts BOOST ELITE - 60 caps
|Information BOOST ELITE - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 5 capsules|
|Servings per container: 12|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Micronized Creatine Monohydrate||1000mg||++|
|Calcium (Calcium Malate)||250mg||++|
|Citrato de magnesio||250mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Beta-alanine, micronized creatine monohydrate (200 mesh), l-arginine hydrochloride, capsule shell [gelatin, water, color (titanium dioxide)], l-citrulline, calcium-alpha-ketoglutarate, calcium malate, magnesium citrate, l-ascorbic acid, caffeine, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), ferrous fumarate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride.|
How to take BOOST ELITE - 60 caps:Use 5 capsules 15-30 minutes before training.
- Creatine and Beta-Alanine capsules
- With L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, and Ca-AKG
- With caffeine
- Provides Magnesium and Niacin
- 5 Capsules per serving
- Each package has 120 capsules
What is Boost Elite?
Boost Elite by BiotechUSA is a supplement with Creatine, Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, and Ca-AKG. It has been enriched with Caffeine, minerals, and vitamins.
Features Boost Elite
- 1250mg of Beta-Alanine per serving
- 1000mg of Micronized Creatine per serving
- 1000mg of L.Arginine HCL per serving
- 750mg of L-Citrulline per serving
- 375mg of Calcium alpha-ketoglutarate
- 200mg of caffeine per serving
- With minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, and Iron
- Provides Vitamin C, Niacin, and Vitamin B6
How to consume Boost Elite?
It is advisable to consume 5 capsules 15 minutes before the physical activity.
How to combine Boost Elite?
Boost Elite can be combined with a wide range of products.
According to individual needs, it can be combined with carbohydrates and proteins. It can also be combined with L-Carnitine and BCAA's.
Who can benefit from Boost Elite?
- Sportspeople and active people.