Nutritional Facts CASEIN ZERO 2.270Kg CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information CASEIN ZERO 2.270Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0.54g|
|of which sugars||0.06g|
How to take CASEIN ZERO 2.270Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 1 scoop (30 g) of powder with 450 ml of water. Take before bedtime.
Amino Acid Profile CASEIN ZERO 2.270Kg CHOCOLATE
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
|Aminoácidos condicionalmente esenciales||30g|
|Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Aminoácidos no esenciales||13,3g|
- Slow-absorbing protein
- Contains BCAAs
- Available flavours: chocolate, vanilla and strawberry
- Sweetened with stevia and sucralose
- 23g of protein in every dose
What is BiotechUsa Casein Zero?
Casein Zero by BiotechUsa is a powdered supplement of Calcium caseinate protein with sweeteners.
Its a protein drink that provides 23g of protein per service.
To prepare a tasty protein shake, all you have to do is mix a scoop of Casein Zero with 450ml of water, preferably before going to bed.
We recommend using a shaker o mixing cup in order to obtain a smooth texture.
Properties of BiotechUSA Casein Zero
BiotechUSA is specialised in producing maximum quality protein products. Casein Zero is a powdered protein form calcium caseinate, one of the best sources of milk protein for the most demanding athletes.
Casein protein is renowned for having slow-absorbing amino acids and nutrients. It is advisable to take it before going to bed in order to ensure a long saturation of amino acids that will be released slowly (up to 7 hours after intake), maintaining a balanced and regular supply of nutrients.
Protein intake contributes to maintaining bones and muscle mass. In addition, protein intake can increase muscle mass and performance when the stimulation and the dietary intake is adequate regarding recommendations for physically active individuals. (1)
Who is this supplement for?
- Casein Zero is especially indicated for athletes who seek an extra dose of protein and a big supply of BCAAs
1. Pasiakos SM, McLellan TM, Lieberman HR. The effects of protein supplements on muscle mass, strength, and aerobic and anaerobic power in healthy adults: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2015 Jan;45(1):111-31. doi: 10.1007/s40279-014-0242-2.