CHONDROITIN GLUCOSAMINE - 60 caps
- Glucosamine sulfate
- Each capsule provides 605mg of Glucosamine sulfate
- 400mg of Chondroitin sulfate
- With calcium, magnesium and manganese
What is Chondroitin Glucosamine?
Chondroitin Glucosamine by BiotechUSA is a food supplement in capsules made from glucosamine and chondroitin with calcium, magnesium and manganese.
It is advisable to take 4 capsules a day with plenty of water.
Properties of Chondroitin Glucosamine
Chondroitin Glucosamine is made up of glucosamine and chondroitin. Glucosamine is a monosaccharide and a constituent of glycosaminoglycans from joint cartilage. Moreover, glucosamine stimulates the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid.
Glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate can effectively relieve the pain caused by osteoarthritis and improve the joint function.
Chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate have positive effects on the metabolism of in vitro cell models from synovial joints. They increase the synthesis of collagen and type II proteoglycans in human joint chondrocytes and they can hinder the production of pro-inflammatory mediators and proteases, reduce the cell death process and improve the anabolic balance of the extracellular cartilage matrix.
Who can benefit from Chondroitin Glucosamine?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle
1. Rovati LC, Girolami F, Persiani S. Crystalline glucosamine sulfate in the management of knee osteoarthritis: efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetic properties. Ther Adv Musculoskelet Dis. 2012 Jun;4(3):167-80. doi: 10.1177/1759720X12437753.
2. Matheson AJ, Perry CM. Glucosamine: a review of its use in the management of osteoarthritis. Drugs Aging. 2003;20(14):1041-60.
3. Vangsness CT Jr, Spiker W, Erickson J. A review of evidence-based medicine for glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate use in knee osteoarthritis. Arthroscopy. 2009 Jan;25(1):86-94. doi: 10.1016/j.arthro.2008.07.020.
4. Henrotin Y, Marty M, Mobasheri A. What is the current status of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis? Maturitas. 2014 Jul;78(3):184-7. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2014.04.015.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 4 capsules|
|Daily dose: 4 capsules|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Calcium (calcium salts from orthophosphoric acid and calcium carbonate)||428mg||53.5%|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||84mg||22.4%|
|Manganese (manganese sulfate)||1.76mg||88%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|