CREATINE PH-X - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts CREATINE PH-X - 90 caps
|Information CREATINE PH-X - 90 caps|
|Serving size: 4 capsules|
|Servings per container: 22|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: CreaBASE (buffered creatine formula), maltodextrin, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), capsule shell (gelatin, purified water, color [E129, E133, titanium dioxide, E110, E102]).|
How to take CREATINE PH-X - 90 caps:Use 2 capsules 80 minutes before training and 2 capsules 20 minutes after it is over.
- Creatine with a 100% of absorption by muscle cells
- No loading phase required
- No side effects like stomach pain or water retention
- Less amount and better results
What is Creatine pH-X?
Creatine pH-X by BioTech USA is a supplement made of creatine whose pH has been modified so that it is easily absorbed by our organism.
What are the properties of Creatine pH-X?
As we already know, creatine is the supplement that should not be missing from your supplementation, due to all its benefits on performance and muscle growth.
Creatine plays an essential role in cell energy generation. Our body has several energy systems, phosphocreatine is the main fuel of the anaerobic system for those explosive activities that last less than 20'. Creatine helps to maintain high ATP levels, which is the energy exchange units that supplies this system, which allows a much faster process that results in an improvement of physical performance.
Creatine pH-X preserves its modified pH, like this, this creatine formula is more resistant to the acid environment of the stomach and it is not transformed into creatinine. Therefore, it goes through the digestive system untouched, which drastically reduces its breakdown.
In fact, almost a 100% of creatine is absorbed, without loading phase. It does not cause side effects like other creatine formulas, such as water retention, stomach discomfort, etc.
With Creatine pH-X you will increase your strength, a higher cell volumination, and it will help with muscle mass growth.
Who can benefit from Creatine pH-X?
- Sportspeople and/or performance Athletes who want to maximize their performance, specially those who practice high intensity sport disciplines, like Athletics, Crossfit, Weight-lifting, Collective Sports (football, basketball), and Individual Sports (rowing, tennis...)
- Anyone who wants to improve their strength and encourage muscle growth