CREATINE PHOSPHATE 300g
Nutritional Facts CREATINE PHOSPHATE 300g
|per servingper 100g|
|Information CREATINE PHOSPHATE 300g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Other ingredients: Creatine phosphate, potassium phosphate, niacin.|
How to take CREATINE PHOSPHATE 300g:Mix 1 scoop (5g) with water or any other drink that you like. On training days, use 4 scoops (20g) 20 minutes before training. On no-training days, use 2 scoops (10g) a day.
- Creatine with Niacin
- Ideal for high intensity activities
- Recover sooner between series
- Increases strength
- Contributes to muscle volumination
What is Creatine Phosphate?
Creatine Phosphate by BioTech USA is a supplement made of creatine phosphate that increases the ATP deposits, which is the ready-to-use cell energy for brief and maximum intensity efforts.
What are the properties of Creatine Phosphate?
Creatine behaves like a energy exchange molecule, which allows muscle contraction and movement. It works with the phosphagens energy substrate, for anaerobic activities where we made a maximum effort, such as a sprint or heavy weight lifting.
This type of energy tends to be consumed very quickly, which means that it needs to be resynthesized. Here, creatine supplementation comes into play, since it will provide the necessary molecule in order to maintain said deposits always full, which favors the energy production.
The results that can be experienced are related to:
- Increase in maximum strength
- Ability to carry out extra sets
- Shorten the necessary time to successfully carry out another series
- Improve cell hydration
- Contribute to the development of lean muscle mass
La Creatine Phosphate ha sido enriquecida con Niacina, también conocida como Vitamina B3 que contribuye a mantener el metabolismo de la energía, así como reducir el cansancio y la fatiga.
Who can benefit from Creatine Phosphate?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want to increase their athletic performance, while experiencing an energetic recovery
- Those who want a new stimulus in order to obtain better results from their workouts