DESERT - 100 caps
- Plant extract blend with diuretic properties
- With minerals that improve the water balance
- It helps us get rid of water retention
- If stimulates the muscle definition
- It includes caffeine for a diuretic and thermogenic effect
What is Desert?
Desert by BioTech USA is a supplement made from herbal extracts and other components with diuretic properties.
What are the properties of Desert?
Liquid retention is a problem that affects a lot of people since it makes us feel bloated, our legs feel heavy and it can even be an obstacle when it comes to regulating the blood pressure.
Desert is a blend of plant extracts and minerals that have been specially selected to support a proper renal function (diuresis) and to stimulate the elimination of fluid retention.
Some of its ingredients are Dandelion, Juniper and Parsley extract, a cocktail of diuretic plants that will improve the urinary tract health, helping us excrete liquids, eliminate toxins and detoxify the organism.
In addition, it includes a dose of caffeine, an ingredient that enhances the thermogenesis and stimulates the elimination of fats. Caffeine also increases energy and physical and mental performance.
Desert has Magnesium and Potassium that help to recharge the electrolytes to support a proper muscle function.
Who can benefit from Desert?
- Active people and/or Athletes who want to reduce the fluid retention, specially when it comes to a competitive event that focuses on the physical aspect.
- Anyone that is on a cutting phase, or even after a copious meal. Those who tend to feel bloated or who spend a lot of time in the same position can also benefit from Desert.
|Serving size: 3 capsules|
|Servings per container: 33|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||300mg||80%|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root)||450mg||++|
|Abstract juniper (Juniperus communis) (berry)||180mg||++|
|Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (leaf)||300mg||++|
|Caffeine (Camellia sinensis extract)||150mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|