ENERGY GEL - 60g
Nutritional Facts ENERGY GEL 60g ORANGE
|Information ENERGY GEL 60g ORANGE|
|Serving size: 60g|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||1.1g|
|of which sugars||14g|
How to take ENERGY GEL 60g ORANGE:Take 1 gel for every 30-45 minutes during the resistance exercise.
- Carbohydrate gel with L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- Enriched with Electrolytes
- With MCT (from Coconut Oil)
- Carbohydrate mix (glucose, fructose and maltodextrin)
- Ideal to take during training in prolonged efforts
What is Energy Gel?
Energy Gel by BioTech USA is a gel made of slow assimilation carbohydrates and enriched with L-Carnitine L-Tartrate and Electrolytes that help to maintain energy levels during a hard training session or competition.
What are the properties of Energy Gel?
Energy Gel has been designed for those sportspeople that seek to improve their performance and reduce fatigue. For this reason, two types of energy have been included:
- Carbohydrates, from three different sources (glucose, fructose and maltodextrin) that provides energy in a efficient and sustained way, from three energy absorption stages.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides, from Coconut Oil, that provides a very fast energy, because, despite being a fat, due to its molecular structure it tends to not deposit and be used immediately.
Its gel format passes quickly through the stomach so it does not produce the stomach discomfort that may occur when eating solid foods during physical activity.
This gel additionally includes L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, an important amino acid to promote the correct metabolism of fatty acids, helps to fight fatigue during training and helps to preserve muscular glycogen.
Contains vitamin B6 and Electrolytes like sodium, potassium as well as magnesium, to maintain the water balance and promote a correct muscle function.
We also find Taurine, which acts as a water regulator, benefiting cellular hydration.
Who can benefit from taking Energy Gel?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes, especially those that practise endurance activities, with high energy demands.
- Anyone who trains regularly and carries out long duration activities or efforts.