FAT CONTROL - 120 tabs
Nutritional Facts FAT CONTROL - 120 tabs
|Information FAT CONTROL - 120 tabs|
|Serving size: 6 comprimidos|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|Ingredients: Inulin, sweetener (sorbitol, acesulfame k), citrus fiber, orange powder, anti-caking agent (talc, fatty acids magnesium salts), flavoring, color (carotene), pyridoxine hcl, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin.|
How to take FAT CONTROL - 120 tabs:Use 2 tablets three times a day (6 tablets overall) with a glass of water.
- Dietary fiber from citrus fruit, orange, and inulin
- Helps to suppress the appetite
- Stimulates healthy weight loss
- Increases the fiber content in the diet
- Avoids constipation
- Promotes a correct digestive function
What is Fat Control?
Fat Control by BioTech USA is a nutritional supplement made of orange fiber and inulin. It has been designed to reduce hunger when we are carrying out a weight loss plan.
What are the properties of Fat-Control?
Keep the body fat percentage under control is a concern for many people. It is essential to do physical exercise and follow a balance diet in order to lose weight.
If you also use a nutritional supplement like Fat Control, it can be quite helpful, specially for those with difficulties to control food anxiety.
Fat Control is a supplement that provides 5.4g of fiber (43% of the recommended amount of fiber) that comes from inulin and citrus fruits like oranges.
Fiber has the ability to inhibit the appetite and helps to reduce the amount of calories we consume daily. Moreover, the consumption of dietary fiber has diverse beneficial effects for the organism:
- It increases the intestine's peristalsis which avoids constipation
- It favors the good functioning of the intestinal transit
- Helps to eliminate toxins and harmful substances for the organism
- Reduces cholesterol and glucose concentrations in the blood
Who can benefit from Fat Control?
- Anyone who wants to increase the consumption of dietary fiber in their daily diet, in order to improve the intestinal transit and also increase the satiety index to favor weight loss.
- People who tend to suffer from constipation.