- Precursor of Nitric Oxide
- Increases muscle oxygenation
- Improves transport of nutrients
- Increases muscle congestion
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supporting vascular endothelial function
- Improves elimination of metabolic products
- Enhances the release of Growth Hormone
What is L-Arginine?
L-Arginine by BioTech USA is a product made of the amino acids L-Arginine, which has a series of benefits and properties both to improve performance and to promote general health.
What are the properties of L-Arginine?
Arginine plays a prominent role as a precursor of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a substance that has a vasodilator action, by widening blood vessels and increasing the entry of nutrients and oxygen to the muscle tissue, which translates into an improvement of the physical performance and stimulation of muscle growth.
Arginine, along with the amino acids methionine and glycine, promotes the synthesis of creatine, the immediate energy reserve for muscles in power training. Arginine further contributes to the elimination of nitrogenous compounds that are generated from the metabolism of proteins, therefore, it promotes the elimination of excess ammonia generated while the proteins are metabolized.
Another important function of arginine is its ability to stimulate the release of anabolic and growth factors, such as the Growth Hormone, essential for tissue recovery and development processes.
Who can benefit from taking L-Arginine?
- Sportspeople and/or athletes that seek to increase their athletic performance
- Any person who wants to improve their cardiovascular health