L-GLUTAMINE 100% 500g
Nutritional Facts L-GLUTAMINE 100% 500g
|Information L-GLUTAMINE 100% 500g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5 g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Other ingredients: L-Glutamine.|
How to take L-GLUTAMINE 100% 500g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoop (5 g) before and after training.
- Intervenes in muscle recovery
- Helps to maintain muscle mass in cutting phase
- Increases blood levels of Glutamine
- Boosts muscle development
- May be combined with the main products, such as Proteins, Amino acids and Creatine.
What is L-Glutamine 100%?
L-Glutamine 100% by BioTech USA is made of 100% pure Glutamine powder.
What are the properties of L-Glutamine 100%?
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in blood and skeletal muscle tissue. It is considered a non-essential amino acid, ie can be synthesized through other amino acids supplied by your diet or present in your body, as valine, isoleucine or glutamic acid. However, in certain stress situations, glutamine may become essential as the body needs more than it is able to synthesize; for this reason it is considered 'semi-essential' or 'conditional essential'. Such situations are for example prolonged stress, infections, intense training, large burns etc.
The largest and most proven benefit lies in its ability to promote muscle recovery after a workout or session of intense or prolonged exercise. Glutamine is actively involved in the recovery of muscle glycogen depleted during training. Thus, glutamine delays fatigue.
Glutamine also stimulates the production of the growth hormone (GH), counteracting the destructive catabolic effect of cortisol and protecting against muscle breakdown during intense training, therefore it has a great anticatabolic action.
Glutamine is also a precursor for neurotransmitters synthesis and brain nutrients, it it plays a key role in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Who can benefit from taking Glutamine 100%?
- Sportspeople or/and Athletes who seek to optimize their recovery, especially during the cutting phase, in the period of maximum demand of work load.
- Anyone who is looking for a product to improve the recovery capacity and encourage an environment focussed on muscle growth.