MAGNA SHOT 25ml LEMON-LIME
Nutritional Facts MAGNA SHOT 25ml LEMON-LIME
|Information MAGNA SHOT 25ml LEMON-LIME|
|Serving size: 25ml|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Green coffee extract||100mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Purified water, Magna duo matrix (Magnesium gluconate, Magnesium citrate), Green coffee extract, Aromas, Stabilizer E508 (Potassium chloride), Sweeteners E950 (Acesulfame K) and E955 (Sucralose), Preservative E200 (Sorbic acid), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).|
How to take MAGNA SHOT 25ml LIMA-LIMÓN //LEMON-LIME:As a dietary supplement, take 1 vial during training.
- Magnesium L-Carnitine
- Individual vials
- Promotes proper muscle function and energy metabolism
- Enriched with Vitamin B6
- Contains green coffee extract (rich in chlorogenic acid)
- Ideal to take before or during sport activity
What is Magna Shot?
Magna Shot by BioTech USA is a pre/intra training nutritional supplement in the shape of monodose vials that provides the body with an optimal dose of magnesium of a high bioavailability through the Duo Matrix formula (magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate).
What are the properties of Magna Shot?
Magnesium is a trace element involved in various physiological processes of the organism. It maintains the balance of electrolytes, intervenes in the energy metabolism and in the normal synthesis of proteins among many other functions.
Vitamin B6 along with magnesium helps maintain the proper functioning of the nervous system and decrease fatigue and tiredness.
Potassium and magnesium favour proper muscle function.
The formula also contains L-Carnitine, an essential ingredient for fat metabolism, helps control fatigue during activity and helps preserve muscle glycogen. This action of l-carnitine is further enhanced by the addition of green coffee, rich in chlorogenic acid, a substance that helps transform fat into energy and preserve glycogen.
Who can benefit from taking Magna Shot?
- Athletes whose magnesium levels may be reduced as a result of intense workouts, especially endurance athletes such as cyclists and triathletes.
- Sportspeople seeking to promote the use of fats as an energy substrate during the activity.
- Athletes and active people looking to improve their performance and reduce fatigue during aerobic sports.