NATURAL WHEY 500g UNFLAVOURED
Nutritional Facts NATURAL WHEY 500g UNFLAVOURED
|per servingper 100g|
|Information NATURAL WHEY 500g UNFLAVOURED|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0,025g|
|of which sugars||0,98g|
- Whey protein
- Free of flavourings, sweeteners and colourants
- Excellent source of proteins to maintain and develop muscle mass
- Quick absorption
- Promotes muscle protein synthesis and recovery
- Contributes to maintaining general health
- Ideal to enrich dishes with quality protein
What is Natural Whey?
Natural Whey by BioTech USA is a nutritional supplement made of pure whey protein concentrate and isolate, free of flavourings, colourants and sweeteners. Its neutral flavour allows us to add it to pre/post-workout shakes or even to make delicious healthy rich in protein recipes.
It is an easy and convenient option to consume proteins when we are seeking to increase the consumption of proteins in our diet or contribute to maintaining and developing muscle mass.
What are the properties of Natural Whey?
Natural Whey is a great source of maximum quality proteins with a high biological value and great supply of essential amino acids, highlighting the Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Proteins are macronutrients of great importance for everyone, but especially for those people who carry out physical exercise. The amino acids that constitute the proteins are in charge of rebuilding muscle tissues, as well as maintaining and developing muscle mass. Whey protein is possibly the best source of essential and branched amino acids.
The consumption of whey protein, to complete an adequate diet, along with an efficient workout plan, helps to promote muscular hypertrophy.
Who can benefit from Natural Whey?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who seek a high quality protein at any moment of the day, especially after training, to accelerate their recovery.
- People who carry out a healthy diet, with the objective of enhancing the process of weight loss, and want a protein source to protect their musculature.