- It provides 200mg of caffeine per serving
- Caffeine provides physical and mental energy
- It includes creatine to recharge the ATP deposits
- It includes a dose of antioxidants
- With Carborade and BCAA's
- Different sizes
What is NitroX Therapy?
NitroX Therapy by BioTech USA is a powdered and flavored pre-workout food supplement to prepare a sugar free drink. It includes an optimal combination of ingredients such as BCAA's, a creatine complex and sweeteners.
NitroX Therapy Complex: an excellent pre-workout!
The NitroX Therapy Complex has been designed with a series of systems that will contribute to enhancing the performance and energy. It consists of:
- Carborade: Carbohydrate blend with different absorption rates. One of them is maltodextrin.
- NOx NRG Pump: It contains AAKG, citrulline malate, beta alanine, L-Arginine HCl and L-Arginine nitrate. The arginina Alpha Ketoglutarate and arginine HCl are two types of the amino acid arginine with a great bioavailability. This blend stimulates the synthesis of nitric oxide. It contains Beta-Alanine, which is a carnosine precursor.
- Crea-Tonator: A compound that gather last generation creatines (creatine pH-X, micronized creatine, creatine HCl, tricreatine malate, creatine ethyl ester, creatine pyruvate). It includes creatine molecules with a modified pH so that it can be more resistant to the stomach acid.
- ATP Power: Formula contain caffeine, niacin, NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), Na-R-ALA and NCA (N-Actyl cysteine).
- BCAA: NitroX Therapy also has clinically studied doses of several branched amino acid which are used by athletes all around the world due to their efficacy.
Who can benefit from NitroX Therapy?
- Athletes who want to improve their performance.
- Active people who need a physical and mental boost to get through the day.