PROTEIN FUSION 85 - 2.27Kg
- 5 protein sources
- Time Released Release
- Sucralose and steviol glycosides with sweeteners
- Optimal dissolution, without lumps
- Shake with creamy consistency
- It helps to meet the protein daily requirements of the diet
- Enriched with BCAA's, Glutamine and Arginine
- With digestive enzymes (lactase, bromelain)
- Vitamins and minerals blend
What is Protein Fusion 85?
Protein Fusion 85 by BiotechUSA is a product that combines 5 protein types with different absorption rates (fast, medium, and slow) whose objective is helping to meet the recommended daily amount of proteins.
Protein is a nutrient that contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Characteristics of Protein Fusion 85
- Each 30g serving provides 25.5g of protein.
- 5 protein sources blend: whey protein isolate micro and ultra-filtered through cross flow, milk protein isolate, egg whites powder, micellar casein, whey protein concentrate.
- Time released protein.
- Whey is a fast-release protein. It is regarded as one of the protein sources with the best biological value.
- Egg protein is a medium-release protein with a 10% and a 20% more leucine than most protein sources.
- Casein is a slow-absorption protein available in the market. It has the ability to coagulate in the stomach, which prolongs its digestion and, therefore, allows a longer absorption.
- With an amino acids blend: L-arginine HCl, L-glutamine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine
- Enriched with a vitamins and minerals complex.
- With digestive enzymes (lactase and bromelain).
- With sucralose and steviol glycosides as sweeteners.
- Available in Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate flavor.
How to consume Protein Fusion 85?
Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 250ml of water or milk and drink trice a day. You can adapt the amount of the servings according to your needs.
Apart from making shakes, protein powder can have many more uses in the kitchen. You can cook pancakes, sponge cakes, add it to a yogurt or mix it with oats to make a porridge, among many more alternatives.
How to combine Protein Fusion 85?
Protein can be combined with a wide range of products according to our needs or objectives.
If we want to make a post-workout shake, it would be perfect to mix it with carbohydrates like Fruits, Amylopectin, Evocarbs, Maltodextrin, etc.
Who can benefit from this product?
- People who want to meet their daily protein requirements.
- Sportspeople and active people.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0.21g|
|of which sugars||1.05g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|