Nutritional Facts PROTEIN POWER 4Kg CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information PROTEIN POWER 4Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30 g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||0.99g|
|of which sugars||0.39g|
How to take PROTEIN POWER 4Kg CHOCOLATE:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoop (30 g) of Protein Power with 300 ml of water or milk. Take between meals and after training.
- Protein Blend
- High protein percentage in each dose
- Rich in BCAAs and Glutamine
- Sequential release
What is Protein Power?
Protein Power by BioTech USA is a protein formula integrated by 3 different sources:
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Calcium Caseinate
- Soy Protein Isolate
With this sequence, it will provide an optimum profile of amino acids such as BCAAs, Glutamine and other essential and non-essential amino acids to promote muscle mass development, as well as contribute to optimal physical recovery after sports efforts and activities.
What are the properties of Protein Power?
Thanks to its combination of 3 different types of the highest quality proteins, a rapid and sustained release of amino acids to the bloodstream is achieved.
This factor makes it a versatile protein, perfect to be consumed after training, during the day between meals or at night to avoid catabolism while we sleep.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): This is a fast-digesting protein, perfect when what you want is a fleeting supply of amino acids, like when you have just got up or after weight training. It is a protein with a perfect amino acid distribution and excellent bioavailability.
- Calcium Caseinate: This is a sustained release protein, which means that its amino acids are released into the bloodstream, even up to 3-4 hours after its intake. It is an ideal protein for breakfast or just before going to bed because it will provide a supply of amino acids for several hours.
- Soy Protein Isolate: This is a lactose-free protein that is digested more slowly, providing amino acids over a period of approximately 2 hours. It has a deficient aminogram but is rich in very important amino acids like arginine and glutamine that work in recovery, vascularity and muscle growth.
Who can benefit from taking Protein Power?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes looking to increase the protein intake in their diet, to improve their recovery capacity and support muscle growth
- Anyone looking to enrich their diet, increasing the protein content