TESTANDROL - 210 tabs
Nutritional Facts TESTANDROL - 210 tabs
|Information TESTANDROL - 210 tabs|
|Serving size: 2 comprimidos|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Concentrate creatine hydrochloride (HCL)||40mg||++|
|Extracto de semilla de fenogreco (Trigonella foenum-graecum)||80mg||++|
|Alpinia Galanza (rizoma)||60mg||++|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)||60mg||++|
|Saw palmetto (Berry) (Serenoa repens)||40mg||++|
|Resveratrol (Vitis vinifera grape skin)||1mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Volume boosters (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), D-aspartic acid, root extract of Rhodiola Rosea, acetyl l-carnitine, wheat extract, nella fiecum-graecum (fenugreek, seed), Panax Ginseng root extract, Alpiniagalanga extract, Silybum marianum extract (milk thistle), Serenoa repnes fuit extract (saw palmetto), hydrochloride creatine, fruit extract of Guarana, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, stearic acid), skin extract of Vitis Vinifera grape, zinc oxide, nicotinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), colourant (titanium dioxide), vitamin B12 (cianobobalamina).|
How to take TESTANDROL - 210 tabs:As a nutritional supplement, take with the last meal of the day: Take 2 tablets for 2 days; 4 tablets for 3 days; 5 tablets for 30 days; 4 tablets for 3 days, 2 tablets for 2 days.
- 12 herbal extracts
- Zinc and B vitamins
- Increases testosterone, muscle mass and tone
- Boosts muscle strength, power and recovery speed
- Optimal hormonal balance
- Increases nergy and vitality
BioTech Testandrol is a nutritional supplement that increases testosterone levels with 100% natural ingredients: plant extracts, vitamins, minerals and amino-acids.
Testandrol main ingredients:
- Fenugreek seed extract: It contains furostanolic saponins that stimulate testosterone by increasing the amount of luteinizing hormone (LH) and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) that the body itself produces. LH and DHEA are hormones that signal the testoreno release. Furthermore, this extract has the ability to lower SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) and albumin, which binds to testosterone in the bloodstream, fixing it and deactivating it. By reducing the levels of SHBG and albumin, large amounts of testosterone are rapidly released, which can now be bioactive. This extract also gasps the aromatase enzyme and thus prevents aromatization and the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. In addition, it drastically reduces the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydroxytestosterone) by inhibiting the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase in charge of the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, the male hormone associated with negative effects such as male hair loss.
- D-aspartic acid: D-aspartic acid is considered the most important amino-acid hormonal regulator, the results of oral ingestion result in a higher level of testosterone, IGF-1 and IGF-2. Thanks to these steroidogenic fronts, it improves all aspects of sexual function, as well as muscle mass growth. The D-aspartate also stimulates the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and GABA.
- Acetyl L-carnitine: Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) is considered the most important hormone regulator amino-acid has stimulates pathways responsible for repairing damaged muscle cells through powerful stress response mechanisms. This favours the stimulation system of heat shock protein (HSP). Acetyl L-carnitine also increases oxidation (fat burning) fatty acids, which directly improves physical performance. The ALC is a powerful antioxidant and a neural regenerative and protective compound.
- Creatine HCl: Creatine works directly on the energy system. Its intake increases strenght performance and intensity exercise.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: It is an 'adaptogen' that improves the body's response to physical and emotional stress. Panax Ginseng increases endurance and improves blood flow so you should not miss this supplements to improve male sexuality. In addition, this herb helps increase male fertility when taken orally. It is also believed to have an effect on the immune system.
- Serenoa repens fruit extract: The fruit extract of Serenoa repens also known as saw palmetto, is a plant that supports prostate health, prevents androgenetic alopecia and promotes the general welfare. It can block enzyme 5-alpha reductase and hormone DHT Reducers (often the caue of prostate inflammation, urethra and alopecia or baldness). Effect very similar to Finasteride.
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract: It's an adaptogenic plant that enhances the body's ability to cope with stress and hormones related to stress (such as cortisol). In addition to having anti-stress properties, it is a good anti-depressant medicine and improves the function of the heart and liver. It has immunostimulatory and antioxidant effect in the body's cells.
- Guarana fruit extract: Guarana seed is rich in caffeine and therefore work as a stimulant of the central nervous system and metabolism. Guarana extract can be used to reduce fatigue and improve physical and mental endurance.
- Silybum Marianum seed extract: Silymarin is a complex of thistle flavonoids (milk thistle) that has a positive effect on liver function and additionally also aids in digestion and cleansing the body.
- Alpinia Galanga root extract: Has a great aphrodisiac action. Promotes stimulation of blood circulation, promote erections and sperm flow.
- Resveratrol: Resveratrol is a potent agent called stiblenepolifenólico myogenic pathway and stimulates SIRT-1 gene providing a powerful beneficial effect on anabolic cellular stress responses. It has a powerful induction of the path of heat shock protein (HSP), which triggers the repair and regeneration of muscle tissue. It has a great additional activity as a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that blocks estrogen production and elevates testosterone.
- Zinc: Zinc is essential in the synthesis of anabolic hormones, particularly testosterone.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is involved in the proper production of testosterone, since it regulates the balance of androgen production. It also has a prominent role in the metabolism of proteins, red blood cells ... Vitamin B6 is also essential for zinc activity in our body.